Post by jbcul » Fri Oct 12, 2018 4:57 am

I think there is a code error in the authorizenet_aim.php file in OC 3.0.2. Line 167 of that documents is:

Code: Select all

$json['error'] = $response_info[4];
but there seems to be no "4" key in the response_info section. There is '1', '5', '6', '7', '39', and '40'. Can someone who knows php look at this file and tell me if I'm correct. I got an error in my logs of
2018-10-11 20:38:28 - PHP Notice: Undefined offset: 4 in /Applications/MAMP/htdocs/mytestsite.com/catalog/controller/extension/payment/authorizenet_aim.php on line 167

Thanks

Post by straightlight » Fri Oct 12, 2018 6:29 am

Dedication and passion goes to those who are able to push and merge a project.

Regards,
Straightlight
Programmer / Opencart Tester

Legendary Member

Location - Canada, ON

Post by jbcul » Fri Oct 12, 2018 6:41 am

Yea, the post you pointed me to was one of mine. They are two different things. One is saying, hey the AIM/SIM API is deprecated and Authorize.net has a new methodology. I'm not sure if OpenCart has adopted that new method or not and with that, this post was asking if there is an error in the PHP. I only get the error in the log when I'm in test mode so it's likely not mission critical.
As to the deprecation issue, I've not heard back from anyone at OpenCart so don't know if this is something they will be migrating to the new json environment or if they've done it already so some news on that front would be useful too.

Post by straightlight » Fri Oct 12, 2018 5:53 pm

Nevertheless, after the referenced topic I addressed on GitHub based on this report, Daniel did mentioned that the topic would be closed as well since there is a pattern. Duplicated topic - twisted words.

Dedication and passion goes to those who are able to push and merge a project.

Regards,
Straightlight
Programmer / Opencart Tester

Legendary Member

Location - Canada, ON