Post by soulsmile » Mon Jul 30, 2018 8:28 pm

Opencart 3 vanilla shop only

Testing sales on my shop and several stranh=ge happenings:

1. On initial checkout cant get past shipping (shipping method required error) - back to cart qoute select and add shipping (not added to total of this page but only once im back at checkout. sale succeeds.

2. Back for another sale, now cant pass shipping error at all, in fact once ive added my details it puts me back on the cart page which is now EMPTY and no options show at all.

3. Add products again en up at empty cart again when trying to proceed to shipping at checkout

4. Possibly related if I add 1 item it adds 3 to the cart - cannot remove these items either from black box or from cart itself - type 0 and click refresh circle has no effect, clicking remove has no effect. NB: These extra items are not actually IN the cart they display in the total and show in the cart but if i proceed all the way to last payment page to select payment method the cart FINALLY updates to having the correct single item in.

Very confused, please assist.

Thanks

Post by straightlight » Tue Jul 31, 2018 4:11 am

.htaccess issues. Since you also indicated to use a custom theme, switch back to the default theme and see if the same issue can be reproduced. If not, ensure your .htaccess file is properly configured. Posted in the bug reports. However, OC bugs does not include the .htaccess file since this file is originally not active out-of-the-box.

Dedication and passion goes to those who are able to push and merge a project.

Regards,
Straightlight
Programmer / Opencart Tester

Legendary Member

Location - Canada, ON