Post by keith20mm » Wed Apr 25, 2018 6:58 am

I select Admin | Maintenance | Backup.

A stream of messages "Notice: Undefined index: Tables_in_storeO in C:\WAMP\www\O\admin\model\tool\backup.php on line 9" are produced.

Inspecting admin/model/tool/backup.php I find at line 9:

if (utf8_substr($result['Tables_in_' . DB_DATABASE], 0, strlen(DB_PREFIX)) == DB_PREFIX) {

This line appears to be a substring comparison for the DB_PREFIX. My DB_PREFIX is the default string "oc_"

$result is a pick from the sql store table query "$query = $this->db->query("SHOW TABLES FROM `" . DB_DATABASE . "`");"

Why is the subscript 'Tables_in_' being concatenated onto the DB_DATABASE string? What is the purpose of 'Tables_in_'

Looking at my database using phpMyAdmin, I find no entity with a prefix such as 'Tables_in_'

So, what is the purpose, and is this string the cause of the stream of error messages "Notice: Undefined index: Tables_in_storeO in C:\WAMP\www\O\admin\model\tool\backup.php on line 9"?

I am using OpenCart 3.0.2.0-OpenCart.zip, with 3.0.2.0.

Thanks in advance for any information on what this message means, or its purpose in the backup procedure.

Post by keith20mm » Fri Apr 27, 2018 2:46 am

This issues reported into github opencart/opencart as #6610, with a function code change, possibly not the best, which allows the backup to be performed, and no error messages produced.

https://github.com/opencart/opencart/issues/6610