Post by ventas_integra » Thu Dec 28, 2017 10:33 pm

Hi, im trying to add some pictures and aditional description to my products. But when I click the save button it appears this error message: "Notice: Undefined index: default_of_color in /home/produ770/ocartdata/storage/modification/admin/model/catalog/product.php on line 265Notice: Undefined index: default_of_color in /home/produ770/ocartdata/storage/modification/admin/model/catalog/product.php on line 265Notice: Undefined index: default_of_color in /home/produ770/ocartdata/storage/modification/admin/model/catalog/product.php on line 265Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/produ770/public_html/open/admin/controller/startup/error.php:34) in /home/produ770/public_html/open/system/library/response.php on line 36"
I just modify the model, quantity and add 2 o 3 images and this happen. The product saves correctly with the changes, but i wonder if we can take care or this messages. Can you help me?

Post by straightlight » Thu Dec 28, 2017 11:38 pm

Hi,

no OC version posted with your first inquiry on the forum. Although, errors caused by an installed OCMod extension. Not a core bug.

The most generated errors being found on Opencart forum originates from contributed programming.

Regards,
Straightlight

Guru Member

Location - Canada, ON