Post by ventas_integra » Thu Dec 28, 2017 10:33 pm

Hi, im trying to add some pictures and aditional description to my products. But when I click the save button it appears this error message: "Notice: Undefined index: default_of_color in /home/produ770/ocartdata/storage/modification/admin/model/catalog/product.php on line 265Notice: Undefined index: default_of_color in /home/produ770/ocartdata/storage/modification/admin/model/catalog/product.php on line 265Notice: Undefined index: default_of_color in /home/produ770/ocartdata/storage/modification/admin/model/catalog/product.php on line 265Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/produ770/public_html/open/admin/controller/startup/error.php:34) in /home/produ770/public_html/open/system/library/response.php on line 36"
I just modify the model, quantity and add 2 o 3 images and this happen. The product saves correctly with the changes, but i wonder if we can take care or this messages. Can you help me?

Post by straightlight » Thu Dec 28, 2017 11:38 pm

Hi,

no OC version posted with your first inquiry on the forum. Although, errors caused by an installed OCMod extension. Not a core bug.

The most generated errors being found on Opencart forum originates from contributed programming. The increased counters are caused by posted redundancies of the same solutions that were already provided prior.

F. Rules:

- viewtopic.php?f=176&t=200480
- viewtopic.php?f=176&t=200804

Regards,
Straightlight

Legendary Member

Location - Canada, ON