Post by jackquake » Wed Dec 27, 2017 10:59 pm

OC Version: 3.0.2.0 (new install, not upgraded)
Theme: Standard theme (no change)
Extension/Mods:
  • PayPal Payments Standard
  • Import/Export Module

Your query:
It appears that any orders placed by a mobile device never show in the orders dashboard. When we look at the orders table, we see the order, but the order_status_id field is 0. We are having to manually compare the Paypal transactions to the opencart store to ensure no orders are missed. On the PayPal side, the payment type where this occurs is always "Mobile Order" (at least, so far). The orders placed from a non-mobile device seem to be coming through OK.

So as of now, we've had 3 mobile customers to remit payment, and we see the payment on PayPal, but no orders show in opencart. All of these orders have an order_status_id of 0 in the order table.

Therefore, it appears that PayPal is not sending back an indicator to opencart that the order has been paid for, so the status is not updated or it is and opencart is ignoring it.

A link to your site:
www.insoledept.com

I filed as a bug since no code has been changed.

Kind Regards,
JQ

Post by straightlight » Wed Dec 27, 2017 11:23 pm

Have you also tested the master files version on Github noticing if the same issue could be reproduced?

Dedication and passion goes to those who are able to push and merge a project.

Regards,
Straightlight
Programmer / Opencart Tester

Legendary Member

Location - Canada, ON

Post by jackquake » Thu Dec 28, 2017 12:09 am

Thank you for the quick reply.

No, I haven't. I'm crunched for time right now, but I will give this a try later to see if the issue is reproduced.

Post by straightlight » Thu Dec 28, 2017 12:11 am

No problem. You can also download other extensions from the marketplace to see if alternative solutions can be used to speed up the process.

Dedication and passion goes to those who are able to push and merge a project.

Regards,
Straightlight
Programmer / Opencart Tester

Legendary Member

Location - Canada, ON