Post by huyang88 » Tue Dec 26, 2017 4:43 am

Version 3.0.2.0 of Opencart. Version 2.4.18 of apache. Version 5.6.38 of MySQL and version 5.4.45 of PHP. I have a problem that items that have a zero stock level are showing up in search and on the catalog pages. How can I make this item disappear. Looked at https://www.opencart.com/index.php?rout ... gory_id=20 and this solution killed my store with many SQL errors. I am hesitant to invest money in modules where there are outstanding questions that have not be solved for months. I have brought several modules that work great yet this is the one issue I am having problems with. I need this answer in order to take a store live. Please help.

Post by straightlight » Tue Dec 26, 2017 11:37 pm

huyang88 wrote:
Tue Dec 26, 2017 4:43 am
Version 3.0.2.0 of Opencart. Version 2.4.18 of apache. Version 5.6.38 of MySQL and version 5.4.45 of PHP. I have a problem that items that have a zero stock level are showing up in search and on the catalog pages. How can I make this item disappear. Looked at https://www.opencart.com/index.php?rout ... gory_id=20 and this solution killed my store with many SQL errors. I am hesitant to invest money in modules where there are outstanding questions that have not be solved for months. I have brought several modules that work great yet this is the one issue I am having problems with. I need this answer in order to take a store live. Please help.
Topic issued on bug reports. OP's subject leads to an installed extension. Contact the extension developer to resolve this issue. Not a bug nor any indications from first post that indicates in details what the issue described may be related to a core bug.

The most generated errors being found on Opencart forum originates from contributed programming. The increased post counters are caused by redundancies of the same solutions that were already provided prior.

F. Rules:

- viewtopic.php?f=176&t=200480
- viewtopic.php?f=176&t=200804

Regards,
Straightlight

Legendary Member

Location - Canada, ON