Post by caraban2 » Thu Nov 09, 2017 8:34 am

Hola, no puedo marcar productos ni categorías para borrarlos....
Agradecería ayuda.

Post by straightlight » Thu Nov 09, 2017 10:43 am

On github opencart's master files, ensure to use the latest release and backup your store and database before replacing any files and database values. Most of the issues of what's been reported will be fixed already. Also follow the bug reports in this section of the forum. This should rectify the issue.

Github link: https://github.com/opencart/opencart/archive/master.zip

The most generated errors being found on Opencart forum originates from contributed programming.

Regards,
Straightlight

Guru Member

Location - Canada, ON

Post by caraban2 » Thu Nov 09, 2017 6:20 pm

Hola, ya he instalado la version master que me has sugerido, pero da mas errores y he vuelto a instalar la disponible en mi host, que de momento solo tiene ese error, que no me deja seleccionar nada para poder borrar, como productos, categorias, etc
Hay alguna forma de solucionar este problema ??
Muchas gracias

Post by straightlight » Thu Nov 09, 2017 10:27 pm

Hi, I do not understand the language. Perhaps you should post in the appropriate language section of the forum. However, based on the translation, if more errors appears, you should post them on the forum in order to obtain accurate solution to these problems.

The most generated errors being found on Opencart forum originates from contributed programming.

Regards,
Straightlight

Guru Member

Location - Canada, ON