Post by wendellrt » Sat Dec 09, 2017 1:23 am

straightlight wrote:
Sat Dec 09, 2017 12:38 am
Install a fresh version of the master files from Github Opencart on your virtual server and / or on a separate folder and see if you can replicate this issue without any extensions installed.
Will do and report back. Thanks.

New member

Posts

Joined
Tue Sep 07, 2010 1:15 pm

Post by wendellrt » Sat Dec 09, 2017 2:42 am

wendellrt wrote:
Sat Dec 09, 2017 1:23 am
straightlight wrote:
Sat Dec 09, 2017 12:38 am
Install a fresh version of the master files from Github Opencart on your virtual server and / or on a separate folder and see if you can replicate this issue without any extensions installed.
Will do and report back. Thanks.
OK. Re-installed the ADMIN folder and now all is OK. No invalid sessions errors and multiple page access is back on image manager.

New member

Posts

Joined
Tue Sep 07, 2010 1:15 pm

Post by straightlight » Sat Dec 09, 2017 2:46 am

Here we go. :)

Could of just been something interfering with the admin-end.

The most generated errors being found on Opencart forum originates from contributed programming.

Regards,
Straightlight


Guru Member

Posts

Joined
Mon Nov 14, 2011 11:38 pm
Location - Canada, ON

Post by wendellrt » Sat Dec 09, 2017 3:02 am

straightlight wrote:
Sat Dec 09, 2017 2:46 am
Here we go. :)

Could of just been something interfering with the admin-end.
Thanks for your hep on this.

New member

Posts

Joined
Tue Sep 07, 2010 1:15 pm

Post by straightlight » Sat Dec 09, 2017 3:15 am

wendellrt wrote:
Sat Dec 09, 2017 3:02 am
straightlight wrote:
Sat Dec 09, 2017 2:46 am
Here we go. :)

Could of just been something interfering with the admin-end.
Thanks for your hep on this.
No problem. Thanks for your feedback regarding the flexibility of the admin folder with v3.0.2.0 release.

The most generated errors being found on Opencart forum originates from contributed programming.

Regards,
Straightlight


Guru Member

Posts

Joined
Mon Nov 14, 2011 11:38 pm
Location - Canada, ON
Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 9 guests