Post by ls3060 » Fri Jul 21, 2017 6:06 pm

The Shopping cart running total box in the top right of the page does not update with a running total amount. It shows the number of items but the amount shows 0.00.

Post by allanespinoza » Mon Jul 24, 2017 3:39 pm

What is your url? Its rare, i have the same version and works perfect!

Post by luke213 » Mon Jul 31, 2017 11:53 pm

Not sure if you've fixed this but from memory I had the same issue and it was related to an extension for order totals not being enabled. Check through your entire list of extensions after an update and insure that all expected ones are enabled. Either way I don't believe this is a bug, since I had the same issue and solved it. Unfortunately I'm fixed so many minor things this week on my site I don't completely remember how I did this particular one.

If you can't figure it out shout and I'll see if I can't find more information. But check for extensions that are installed but not enabled in the order total or whatever it's called section. Also a good idea to check out the other sections as well.

Luke

Post by pm-netti » Wed Aug 02, 2017 3:02 am

allanespinoza wrote:
Mon Jul 24, 2017 3:39 pm
What is your url? Its rare, i have the same version and works perfect!
After upgrade there missing all Payment Methods. Reason: these is new setting name: go to phpmyadmin to setting table and change all to payment setting name begin name 'payment_', eg. 'pp_standard' change to 'payment_pp_standard', same to column 'key'.

Ps. Same also order totals and shipping setting, eg. 'total_status' is now 'total_total_status'.

Location - Kittilä, Finland