Post by DannyMacD » Sat Sep 29, 2012 7:39 pm

Hello,

after trying to install a module i purchased (and it didnt work after paying for it!) i have an error i cant get rid of.

Notice: Error: Table 'disifin_newshop.order_product' doesn't exist
Error No: 1146
SELECT * FROM `order_product` in /home/disifin/public_html/newshop/system/database/mysql.php on line 49

i have removed every trace of what i done (i think) but still this error when i click on a product page.

any advice?

Post by opcrat » Sat Sep 29, 2012 10:10 pm

Did you checked your database for order_product table ? And also you database tables have disifin_newshop prefix ?

Most Useful Extensions || Most Selling Extensions
Opencart Development || Opencart Designing || eCommerce Project

✔ Join more than 5000 Happy Opencart Store Owners enjoying the extensions designed and developed by Opcrat, Opencart Partner.

Post by DannyMacD » Sun Sep 30, 2012 12:07 am

the name of the database is: disifin_newshop
there is a table called: cart_order_product

is that what you mean?

Post by DannyMacD » Sun Sep 30, 2012 5:35 pm

Ok well it seems apparently it wasnt to do with a module i purchased.. (even though it was working before..)

does anything have any idea what needs to be done to view my product pages again.. :(

thank you

Post by DannyMacD » Sun Sep 30, 2012 6:50 pm

ok so i replicated the cart_order_product table in my SQL to order_product now the page loads...

but now the error is:

Notice: Undefined variable: newJoin in /home/disifin/public_html/newshop/vqmod/vqcache/vq2-catalog_controller_product_product.php on line 144Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/disifin/public_html/newshop/vqmod/vqcache/vq2-catalog_controller_product_product.php on line 144

im assuming something hasn't got the prefix cart_ on it hence why it says in the first error.

how do i find out what on the product page is looking for order_product instead or cart_order_product so i can rectify?

many thanks