Post by zollgut » Mon Sep 17, 2012 6:50 pm

I'm trying to login to the Admin panel on my Opencart setup and tried everything but still cannot get in!

It was working fine last I checked a few days ago, nothing has changed since and the system is not giving me any errors, it just goes back to the login page as if wrong details were entered.

I've checked in all places that things are as they should:
- accessed database directly and checked both username and password are correct (I manually rehashed the MD5 password using an online generator). This was also the same as it was before.
- accessed the admin config file via FTP to check all paths are correct and reading from the correct database (as I have a few different Opencart shops)

Has this happened to anyone else or can someone offer any suggestions as to what the problem could be?

Thanks in advance
:)

Post by sandy » Mon Sep 17, 2012 10:38 pm

Please check your config file and recheck your admin path.
do you have a different admin folder.?

I faced similar problem recently I reinstalled OC

Post by zollgut » Mon Sep 17, 2012 10:57 pm

Thanks for the reply Sandy. Triple checked the config file and path. No admin is the standard /admin path.

I don't want to have to re-install OC as it's a client's live site and has a bespoke design etc.. is there no fix for this? It was working a few days ago??

Thanks

Post by sandy » Tue Sep 18, 2012 3:16 pm

technically if userid and password are correct it should work..
this means either you have different db or admin path there are free scripts to change password do that and see if password is being changed
kindly confirm whether you have multiple db/tables ( with different prefix)
or multiple admin directory?

probably its looking somewhere else
you can try changing admin name/email id in db...I am a novice and struggling my way with oc.. so my advice is not expert advice...

Post by zollgut » Wed Sep 19, 2012 1:39 am

Sandy, thanks again for the reply. Unfortunately as stated above all paths are correct and user/password is also correct. I changed them to new ones to test and still nothing. Thanks anyway for your help.

Post by ecgod.com » Wed Sep 19, 2012 1:48 am

Follow the login steps and echo the md5 password in your code step by step.
Then check which line of code bring you to login page.

Please click here to donate us if my solutions help.
ECGOD Development Center
http://www.ecgod.com
sale@ecgod.com
Robert