Post by cozzienz » Mon Dec 12, 2011 2:09 pm

Hi all,

I am in need of some assistance with the way i am trying to set up a program to customers that purchase from my site built with O/C 1.5.1.3

1) the idea is when they register, they have the option to click " Join Cozziemo Motorsport VIP Program". I would like this select box option to take the place of receive newsletter select box that customers have the option to tick that they during the site registering process.

2) the other thing i need to set up somehow is automatic discount levels on purchases made and accumulating purchase history for new set level to automatically change there level according with monies spent.

3) I would like to me notified by email of customers that reach Bronze level to send them a membership pack in the mail and also members that reach Gold and Diamond so i can send the a free clothing according to the level.

For info on the vip program i have in mind, you can view the informational page here:
http://www.cozziemomotorsport.co.nz/sto ... ation_id=8

if you have any great ideas in regards to setting this up, please let me know as i am open to ideas and love to take care of my customers where i can. This site is due to launch 1-1-2012 , sorry for cutting it a bit fine

Thanks
Cozzienz

Post by kedgetech » Mon Dec 12, 2011 5:25 pm

You can have a look at our Membership rewards module. This is based on purchase of membership product like Gold, Silver and Platinum may not be exactly what you are after.

http://www.kedgegroup.com/store/Group_B ... r_OpenCart

Location - USA, Australia, India

Post by cozzienz » Mon Dec 12, 2011 6:06 pm

Hi there,

Not quite what i am after as the module you have appears to be a manual based system, i am really after a module that once it is set up with level thresh-holds of total history spending automaticly adjusts a set discount from totals applied to cart depending on the customers level.

Thanks anyway

Cozzienz

Post by kedgetech » Mon Dec 12, 2011 8:44 pm

Okay its possible but some work will be needed to get what you want. Framework is already there for automatic group assignment on purchase. No Worries let us know if you would consider us to have a look.

Post by cozzienz » Sat Dec 24, 2011 2:22 pm

yes please, majority of the information can be found on the vip information page to give you an idea. My launch date is for the 1/1/2012 and would like this sorted before then. i hope you can help

many thanks

cozzienz
sales@cozziemomotorsport.co.nz

Post by dvh » Fri Jan 13, 2012 2:33 am

Is this currently active and compatible with 1.5.3?

dvh

Post by kedgetech » Sun Jan 15, 2012 5:35 am

at this point its only compatible with 1.4.9.x . We are working on upgrading it will take some time due to our other priorities.

Post by cozzienz » Tue Jan 17, 2012 4:40 am

do you have an estimated time frame on when a automatic vip structure model for 1.5.1.3 will be created as at the moment i am unable to provide customers with a discount according to their purchase history unless they contact me first.

Post by kedgetech » Tue Jan 17, 2012 11:01 pm

Sorry we dont have any time line on the upgrade of current module. I think it would be better if you can contact us directly with custom changes after the module upgrade. If you are willing to compensate developer time i am happy to prioritize.

Post by dvh » Tue Jan 17, 2012 11:09 pm

If this was brought into line with the latest version of opencart we'd definitely buy it.

dvh

Post by cozzienz » Wed Jan 18, 2012 9:32 am

I would buy immediately as well, that is two sales and enough reason to prioritize. I have setup this structure of rewards program and need it to be implimented as soon as possible.

Cozzienz

Post by cozzienz » Thu Feb 09, 2012 7:37 am

Any news on a vip automated system module yet?

Post by Sudhir_Dixit » Thu Feb 16, 2012 12:52 pm

dvh wrote:If this was brought into line with the latest version of opencart we'd definitely buy it.
I will also buy this module with the latest version of OC

Post by cozzienz » Thu Feb 16, 2012 1:11 pm

this makes 3 people, how much is enough to make this mod?

Post by kedgetech » Mon Feb 20, 2012 2:20 pm

We have few projects running. I have prioritized this upgrade now it wont be long now.

Post by cozzienz » Mon Feb 20, 2012 7:40 pm

thank you, can you also please contact me regarding the upgrade (1.5.1.3 for the mod paypal handling) i purchased from your website. Thanks

sales@cozziemomotorsport.co.nz

Cozziemo

Post by thegeekz » Wed Feb 29, 2012 1:22 pm

Hi there,

I'm also looking for such a similar Module. Please update when you have it ready for us to purchase!

No more using Apsona, as they are not updated.

• Every upgrade -- rem. 2 reinstall vqmod & mindful of modules w/ VQmod -- E.g Import / Export Tool by MHC

Post by seanster » Thu Mar 08, 2012 7:12 am

Hello,

I looked into this, and its more about looking for a Authorize.net plugin or Paypal plugin with REcurring billing.
See 3rd post down
http://opencartguru.com/pp_recur_sub

Or error_404 user on here has one for Authorize.net

If not I did a generic PHP script that integrates PayPal Recurring Billing AND Authorize.net's version. It doesn't communicate back cancellations at the Paypal users area, but it does shorten some time if you want a custom solution.

Let me know what you find, I rather use something already created.

Good luck

Post by cozzienz » Thu Mar 08, 2012 7:36 am

Hi Sean,

Dont know exactly going on about as this is a V.I.P Module to reward customers with discounts for there purchase history in any opencart store. The module is for store purposes and anything beyond cart checkout has nothing to do this module we wish to have implemented

ITS NOT A MOD WHERE YOU PURCHASE THE DISCOUNT LEVELS

There is no module like the current mod that quite a few of us need. Please read this post

Thanks

Cozziemo

Post by kedgetech » Tue Mar 27, 2012 10:26 am

Apologies for delay. Module is now ready for Version 1.5.2.1. If you need a quick demo email us directly.

http://www.opencart.com/index.php?route ... tner_id=10