Post by Norb » Mon Apr 06, 2009 11:54 am

The biggest difference is I need CSM/Shopping cart software that will handle orders for individual customers, but without any payment processing - i simply need the order to be sent to email/database where it can be viewed and fullfilled.

More info:
This software is to run the website for a Liquor store as a distributor to different restaurants. Each restaurant would have seperate login info that they can create, and add different liquors to a shoppng cart, and when done, simply submit the order. Once submitted it should go to an email, or onto a database - with email notification of new order. All transactions are by check/cash/money order - therefore no online payment checkout.

I would also really like for customers to see previous order history - basicaly previous invoices somewhere from the page after they login.

I briefly looked at this software, and it looks solid, but can anyone currently using it tel me if it is possible to implement this? and to what extent? and if not... any suggestions? any help is really appreciated, thanks!

Post by Norb » Mon Apr 06, 2009 11:58 am

Actually, I think CASH ON DELIVERY option answers my question.. and OPEN CART should work...

Post by Daniel » Mon Apr 06, 2009 6:34 pm

The money order / cheque will be in the next release.

You can always code it yourself.

If you don't know how to code php you can pay some one in the fourms to do it for you.

Rememeber to get a ecommerce site you are normally going to be paying over £1,000. some one might charge just 100 for the bank transfer payment module.

Administrator

Post by hitu_125 » Mon May 25, 2009 5:11 pm

Hi, danial,

I would like to add cash on delivery fee (additional) in total when it is chosen by the customer, is it possible?then how, pls help me out.

Thanks

Post by readyman » Mon May 25, 2009 10:31 pm

Look in the /admin/controller/total folder to see all the other extensions that affect the order total.
You can then code your own script to add your fee based on the cash on delivery setting.

http://www.alreadymade.com
Follow me on twitter.com/alreadymade

Global Moderator

Location - Sydney