Post by unclefout » Thu Jun 21, 2018 8:05 am

Hi, in my website it usually has a category in the left colume of my category page. But I delete the category module and re-add in the layout, now it is nothing in the left colume of the category page. I tried add other modules, they are not displayed as well. Can someone tell me what happen? Thanks.

Post by Johnathan » Thu Jun 21, 2018 9:50 pm

Double-check all your layouts. It sounds like you may have more than one layout assigned to the same "route", so it's using a different layout than you think. Make sure all routes you set are for 1 layout only.

If that's not it, then it could be caching on your site. Make sure you clear all caches, including any theme caches or caching extensions you have installed.

If you still can't figure it out after that, you may need to hire someone to take a look at this, since it's not an issue I've ever heard of. If you need to find a developer, you should post a request in the OpenCart "Commercial Support" forum, which is checked by a number of OpenCart developers. You can also try checking out the OpenCart "Partners" area.

Image Image Image Image Image

Administrator