Post by razmon » Sat May 26, 2018 6:19 am

Hi There
I'm running v3.0.2.0 and am wanting to reset the Products Viewed report.
When I hit reset I get the following error
Notice: Undefined variable: url in /home/jazelle/public_html/admin/controller/extension/report/product_viewed.php on line 147Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/jazelle/public_html/admin/controller/startup/error.php:34) in /home/jazelle/public_html/system/library/response.php on line 36

Can somebody please help. It's a great piece of software and am wanting to go live on June 1

Your help and co-operation would be greatly appreciated

Regards
Ray

Post by straightlight » Wed May 30, 2018 9:01 pm

Posting in v1.5x forum section. Using v3.0.2.0 release. Although, the issue has already been reported and the solution has already been posted on the forum.

In admin/controller/extension/report/product_viewed.php file,

find:

Code: Select all

$this->response->redirect($this->url->link('report/report', 'user_token=' . $this->session->data['user_token'] . '&code=product_viewed' . $url));
replace with:

Code: Select all

$this->response->redirect($this->url->link('report/report', 'user_token=' . $this->session->data['user_token'] . '&code=product_viewed'));

The most generated errors being found on Opencart forum originates from contributed programming. The increased counters are caused by posted redundancies of the same solutions that were already provided prior.

F. Rules:

- viewtopic.php?f=176&t=200480
- viewtopic.php?f=176&t=200804

Regards,
Straightlight

Legendary Member

Location - Canada, ON