Post by lmw1 » Tue May 22, 2018 7:15 am

Can anyone suggest a mod for OC 1.5.6.4 that does the following? If so, can you include a link so I can purchase it? Thank you!

A) We have two customer groups -> Retail & Wholesale

B) If a Wholesale customer purchases $300 (sub-total) or more they receive a 5% discount PLUS free shipping.

C) If a Retail customer purchases 12 or more items of a certain product (and that product only) they receive a discounted price for that product. No other discounts apply other than that.

Standing by.

Post by Johnathan » Tue May 22, 2018 9:34 pm

You can do this with Ultimate Fee/Discount. You'd set it up like this:

------------------------------------------------------------------------------
CHARGE #1
Title: 5% Off for Wholesale Customers When Purchasing $300+
Charge Type: Total
Charge Field: 300-99999 = -5%
Rule: Customer Group is Wholesale

CHARGE #2
Title: Free Shipping for Wholesale Customers When Purchasing $300+
Charge Type: Shipping Cost
Charge Field: -100%
Rule: Customer Group is Wholesale
Rule: Total of entire cart = 300-99999
(Note: this is for the current version of Ultimate Fee/Discount, you have to do it a bit differently for the older version that's compatible with OpenCart 1.5. I can tell you how to do that if you contact me.)

CHARGE #3
Title: $10 Off Per Item for 12+ of Product X
Group: A
Charge Type: Quantity
Charge Field: 12-9999 = -10.00 / 1
Rule: Product is Product X
------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Note that this is an Order Total extension, so the discount won't appear until the criteria are met. For example, the shipping discount won't show up until they choose a shipping option, and then it will add a new line item that is a 100% discount for that Shipping line item. If you want an actual shipping option that shows $0.00, you'd need a shipping extension (like Total-Based Shipping).

You can also do the second type of discount using the OpenCart "Discount" tab of the product, so you might look into that. If you think that will work, then for just the first type of discount you could get by with Shipping-Based Fee/Discount. Ultimate Fee/Discount just has more functionality, including the ability to give product-specific discounts and fees.

Feel free to take a look at the screenshots and demo site, and if you're interested let me know at www.getclearthinking.com/contact if you have any further questions.

Image Image Image Image Image

Administrator