Post by SUVB » Wed Feb 14, 2018 8:04 pm

Running OC v 1.4.9.5 since that version came out, no problems. Just recently customers called and stated they can't "Checkout" and get an error as follows:
Warning: DOMDocument::loadXML() [domdocument.loadxml]: Opening and ending tag mismatch: P line 6 and BODY in Entity, line: 8 in /home/uniforma/public_html/store/catalog/model/shipping/ups.php on line 236Warning: DOMDocument::loadXML() [domdocument.loadxml]: Opening and ending tag mismatch: BODY line 3 and HTML in Entity, line: 9 in /home/uniforma/public_html/store/catalog/model/shipping/ups.php on line 236Warning: DOMDocument::loadXML() [domdocument.loadxml]: Premature end of data in tag HTML line 1 in Entity, line: 10 in /home/uniforma/public_html/store/catalog/model/shipping/ups.php on line 236
Fatal error: Call to a member function getElementsByTagName() on a non-object in /home/uniforma/public_html/store/catalog/model/shipping/ups.php on line 240
Looking back in time over Logs it appears the "Warnings" may have been there for a while, but the "Fatal" is new and doesn't appear in the logs (?) but it is stopping the Checkout.
I have changed UPS to "Test" and you don't get the error coding but there is NO radio button to chose UPS shipping, there is the "United Parcel Service" bold heading just no radio button below it with the selection title? So it must be something that UPS changed in their API

Any help would be appreciated and the shop owner is willing to pay for a fix as I am not an PHP coder, I have also uninstalled the UPS shipping option and reinstalled it, re-entered all the info and still get the same results. So this is why I believe it is on the UPS side and that the API within OpenCart is outdated for use with UPS. UPS must have changed something in the last API update that will no longer work with the OC coding for UPS shipping.

Post by straightlight » Sat Feb 17, 2018 11:31 pm

Old version of OC. Although, see this solution: viewtopic.php?f=198&t=201339&start=40#p712981

Dedication and passion goes to those who are able to push and merge a project.

Regards,
Straightlight
Programmer / Opencart Tester

Legendary Member

Location - Canada, ON