Post by stonekgraff » Thu Feb 01, 2018 5:38 pm

Hello
when I want to pay by bank transfer, can I have choose which bank ,with list or with radio button.
a lot of customer choose bank transfer and we don't say what they have chosen for this transaction, and doesn't leave any comment.

thank you alot

Post by stonekgraff » Sat Feb 03, 2018 5:03 pm

nobody?

Post by victorj » Sat Feb 03, 2018 5:10 pm

Bank transfer means your customer Will pay by telling huis bank to transfer money to your bank.
In that payment gateway you need to include your bank details wich customer Will see during checkout and in conformation mail he/she recieves after finalising order.

In your order you only see that used payment is bank transfer, so you Will have to wait until money is in your bank before processing order.

Koeltechnische deurrubbers eenvoudig online op maat bestellen.
Alle niet stekplichtige onderdelen zoals scharnieren, sloten, randverwarming en verlichting voor alle typen koelingen en vriezers.
https://koelcel-onderdelen.com

Expert Member

Location - Alkmaar Holland

Post by stonekgraff » Sat Feb 03, 2018 5:59 pm

hello thank you for your answer
I provide this info to my customers, the problem is, I have more of one bank account ,
actually 6 banks, so the most of our customers, when choose pay with bank transfer , they dont say anything in the comments , and I need to check all my accounts to check which bank is.
and the solution of this problem, I think is, when choose the bank transfer ,to open a selection from a list, perhaps, with which bank it will pay.

Post by victorj » Sat Feb 03, 2018 6:05 pm

That complicates things.
A option would be to clone bank transfer so you would have different gateways named like bank name so a customer Will choose his prefered bank and you would see bankname in your order.

Koeltechnische deurrubbers eenvoudig online op maat bestellen.
Alle niet stekplichtige onderdelen zoals scharnieren, sloten, randverwarming en verlichting voor alle typen koelingen en vriezers.
https://koelcel-onderdelen.com

Expert Member

Location - Alkmaar Holland

Post by sdsoftware » Wed Mar 07, 2018 4:41 am

Take a look the above extension. it might solves your issue. We are planning to release it for OpenCart 3 Platform as well.
This extension allows to insert as many banks as you need. During checkout customer must choose the bank that will make the transfer.

https://www.opencart.com/index.php?rout ... 20extended

Software Support And Development www.sdware.eu
Ccookie Module || Admin Category/Manufactory/Attribute Filter || Admin Customizer || Bank Tranfer Extended
Business Inquiries Here
My extensions Page Here