Post by OpenCode » Fri Dec 01, 2017 4:11 am

Hi very one I got a question for all you geeks.
it is posible to remove the shipping cost of UPS Ground when the cart subtotal qualify for free shipping,
and before any one can suggest that we can enable free shipping module ( that we have enable),
we just wonder if there is a way to re move the cost of UPS ground ( like UPS Ground $12.00 to UPS Ground $0.00) only when the cart subtotal meet the free shipping requirements,

since the shipping cost will be $0.00 shouldn't hurt anything on the cart total correct?

we got few option for shipping (UPS)
( minimum for free shipping meet requirements) and shipping estimated show as follows

UPS Ground $12.57 ( since free shipping is meet just remove the price quoted esteemed for ground) and show $0.00 without changing any other option so customer has two options if faster service is need it.
3 Days Selected $24.67
UPS Express $ 36.00

any help is highly appreciated.

OC Ver 1.5.6.4

Thank you Happy Holidays.

Post by Johnathan » Fri Dec 01, 2017 11:58 pm

Hidden Shipping Adjustments Pro can do this. You can set an adjustment for UPS + UPS Ground, with a value of -100%, and add a Total rule to determine when it activates. It will then adjust the cost to a 100% discount, which would be $0.00.

Feel free to take a look at the screenshots and demo site, and if you're interested let me know at www.getclearthinking.com/contact if you have any further questions.

Image Image Image Image Image

Administrator

Post by OpenCode » Fri Jan 19, 2018 4:00 am

Thank you for the suggestion Johnathan.
but the moderator or admin in the forum have been deleting the helpful post in the forum I remember some posted this solution in the past I bookmarked and is been deleted, so developers can sell their module, or offer their services, I bought some Module from you your the best.
always very helpful.
Thank you tho.