Post by sillky » Sat May 06, 2017 11:35 pm

Hi can any one help help me ?

I am new to open cart and have caused an error by deleting a page of products using the top select all tick box. It worked fine before I deleted these Items
It was under the category Bedrooms.

I now have a fatal error Allowed memory size of 67108864 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 26008 bytes) in /home/dir1/public_html/subdir1/system/library/image.php on line 34

Steps I have taken ;

I increased the memory size in both php.ini files to 256m - but got the same error
I edited the .htaccess and added <IfModule mod_php5.c>
php_value memory_limit 256M
</IfModule>
I ran a repair over the categories and have also run a repair of the sql database. I also increased the memory size in both php.ini files

The error occurs when I navigate to the bedrooms category via the menu link on the home page . It worked fine before I deleted these Items :0(
Errorrs from log are
2017-05-02 0:19:14 - PHP Notice: Undefined index: min_price in /home/jul1e/public_html/domestic-furniture/catalog/controller/module/filterpro.php on line 440
2017-05-02 0:19:14 - PHP Notice: Undefined index: max_price in /home/jul1e/public_html/domestic-furniture/catalog/controller/module/filterpro.php on line 441

I am using open cart 1.5.6. and preparing to upgrade to the latest version

Post by IP_CAM » Mon May 08, 2017 10:57 am

Think about it, you still have time... :laugh:
---
/controller/module/filterpro.php on line 441
means, that you use a Custom Module, probably called Filter Pro, so switch it off,
and try again. And never forget, it's of NO USE, trying to change Server Memory-Settings,
if a Hoster limits the User Memory Size to a lower amount. 8)
It's usually depending on the Abo-Price, just to mention this.
Good Luck !
Ernie

My Github OC Site: https://github.com/IP-CAM
5'200 + FREE OC Extensions, on the World's largest private Github OC Repository Archive Site.

Legendary Member

Location - Switzerland