Post by kanenas » Mon Mar 20, 2017 8:03 am

Opencart: v.1.5.6
Languages: en (English), el (Greek)
Default language: el (Greek)
vQmods: A lot
Modules: A lot

On my category lists of products & in product's page, when I click on Add to Cart I get a

Code: Select all

Response Cookies

Code: Select all

language: el
although I am in the english version of the e-shop. Have a look at the image

Image

That response cookie messes up the (language) content of mini-cart.

Could someone explain what's that response cookie?
Could someone point out what kind of modification should I look for?

---
kanenas.net | Web Applications, Crafted with Care


User avatar
Newbie

Posts

Joined
Mon Nov 04, 2013 5:25 pm
Location - Athens - Greece

Post by kanenas » Thu Mar 23, 2017 8:50 pm

I am really stuck on this! Any suggestion would be appreciated.

---
kanenas.net | Web Applications, Crafted with Care


User avatar
Newbie

Posts

Joined
Mon Nov 04, 2013 5:25 pm
Location - Athens - Greece

Post by kanenas » Sat Mar 25, 2017 8:05 am

1. I deleted all the .xml files in /vqmod/xml/ except from vqmod_opencart.xml.
2. I added one by one the deleted .xml files and test the e-Shop.
3. I have found that /vqmod/xml/seo_mega_pack.xml (SEO Mega KIT) was causing all this mess.

SOLUTION:
Inside Opencart's dashboard go to...
Dashboard > Modules > SEO Mega KIT PLUS > Settings > Language > (uncheck) Change the language to the default after opening the main URL

---
kanenas.net | Web Applications, Crafted with Care


User avatar
Newbie

Posts

Joined
Mon Nov 04, 2013 5:25 pm
Location - Athens - Greece
Who is online

Users browsing this forum: cyclops12 and 61 guests