Post by osubat » Mon Aug 01, 2016 10:44 pm

Hello,

The standard contact form is functioning, i receive the emails but it does not display the sent successful notification and redirect to the default page, once the form is sent it remains blank.

Does anyone have any idea what is causing this?

Thanks

New member

Posts

Joined
Mon Jul 28, 2014 4:12 pm

Post by straightlight » Mon Aug 01, 2016 10:46 pm

Which OC version are you using?

The most generated errors being found on Opencart forum originates from contributed programming. The increased counters are caused by posted redundancies of the same solutions that were already provided prior.

F. Rules:

- viewtopic.php?f=176&t=200480
- viewtopic.php?f=176&t=200804


Regards,
Straightlight


Legendary Member

Posts

Joined
Mon Nov 14, 2011 11:38 pm
Location - Canada, ON

Post by osubat » Tue Aug 02, 2016 12:01 am

1.5.6.4

Thanks for getting back

New member

Posts

Joined
Mon Jul 28, 2014 4:12 pm

Post by straightlight » Tue Aug 02, 2016 12:15 am

From your admin - > systems - > error logs -page, do you see any recent event based on the date-time period regarding contact.php file?

The most generated errors being found on Opencart forum originates from contributed programming. The increased counters are caused by posted redundancies of the same solutions that were already provided prior.

F. Rules:

- viewtopic.php?f=176&t=200480
- viewtopic.php?f=176&t=200804


Regards,
Straightlight


Legendary Member

Posts

Joined
Mon Nov 14, 2011 11:38 pm
Location - Canada, ON

Post by osubat » Tue Aug 02, 2016 1:01 am

Yes I found this:
2016-08-01 14:32:48 - PHP Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/mysite/public_html/site/catalog/language/english/information/contact.php:57)

New member

Posts

Joined
Mon Jul 28, 2014 4:12 pm

Post by straightlight » Tue Aug 02, 2016 1:33 am

osubat wrote:Yes I found this:
2016-08-01 14:32:48 - PHP Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/mysite/public_html/site/catalog/language/english/information/contact.php:57)
The core installation of v1.5.6.4 does not have more than 28 lines on that particular. Would it be possible to post the file's content - catalog/language/english/information/contact.php?

The most generated errors being found on Opencart forum originates from contributed programming. The increased counters are caused by posted redundancies of the same solutions that were already provided prior.

F. Rules:

- viewtopic.php?f=176&t=200480
- viewtopic.php?f=176&t=200804


Regards,
Straightlight


Legendary Member

Posts

Joined
Mon Nov 14, 2011 11:38 pm
Location - Canada, ON

Post by osubat » Tue Aug 02, 2016 4:19 pm

Thanks here's what I have:

Code: Select all

<?php

// Heading

$_['heading_title']  = 'Contact Us';



// Text 

$_['text_location']  = 'Our Location';

$_['text_contact']   = 'Contact Form';

$_['text_address']   = 'Address:';

$_['text_email']     = 'E-Mail:';

$_['text_telephone'] = 'Telephone:';

$_['text_fax']       = 'Fax:';

$_['text_message']   = '<p>Your enquiry has been successfully sent to the store owner!</p>';



// Entry Fields

$_['entry_name']     = 'First Name:';

$_['entry_email']    = 'E-Mail Address:';

$_['entry_enquiry']  = 'Enquiry:';

$_['entry_captcha']  = 'Enter the code in the box below:';



// Email

$_['email_subject']  = 'Enquiry %s';



// Errors

$_['error_name']     = 'Name must be between 3 and 32 characters!';

$_['error_email']    = 'E-Mail Address does not appear to be valid!';

$_['error_enquiry']  = 'Enquiry must be between 10 and 3000 characters!';

$_['error_captcha']  = 'Verification code does not match the image!';

?>


New member

Posts

Joined
Mon Jul 28, 2014 4:12 pm

Post by straightlight » Tue Aug 02, 2016 7:12 pm

osubat wrote:Thanks here's what I have:

Code: Select all

<?php

// Heading

$_['heading_title']  = 'Contact Us';



// Text 

$_['text_location']  = 'Our Location';

$_['text_contact']   = 'Contact Form';

$_['text_address']   = 'Address:';

$_['text_email']     = 'E-Mail:';

$_['text_telephone'] = 'Telephone:';

$_['text_fax']       = 'Fax:';

$_['text_message']   = '<p>Your enquiry has been successfully sent to the store owner!</p>';



// Entry Fields

$_['entry_name']     = 'First Name:';

$_['entry_email']    = 'E-Mail Address:';

$_['entry_enquiry']  = 'Enquiry:';

$_['entry_captcha']  = 'Enter the code in the box below:';



// Email

$_['email_subject']  = 'Enquiry %s';



// Errors

$_['error_name']     = 'Name must be between 3 and 32 characters!';

$_['error_email']    = 'E-Mail Address does not appear to be valid!';

$_['error_enquiry']  = 'Enquiry must be between 10 and 3000 characters!';

$_['error_captcha']  = 'Verification code does not match the image!';

?>

Right. Remove the ?> at the end of the file. This is no longer needed. Ensure in the mean time there are no extra space before the: <?php tag on the top of the file as well.

The most generated errors being found on Opencart forum originates from contributed programming. The increased counters are caused by posted redundancies of the same solutions that were already provided prior.

F. Rules:

- viewtopic.php?f=176&t=200480
- viewtopic.php?f=176&t=200804


Regards,
Straightlight


Legendary Member

Posts

Joined
Mon Nov 14, 2011 11:38 pm
Location - Canada, ON

Post by osubat » Tue Aug 02, 2016 7:26 pm

Fantastic, that's worked, thank you very much, can't believe such a small issue would cause a malfunction.

New member

Posts

Joined
Mon Jul 28, 2014 4:12 pm

Post by straightlight » Tue Aug 02, 2016 7:27 pm

osubat wrote:Fantastic, that's worked, thank you very much, can't believe such a small issue would cause a malfunction.
Well, this used to be an issue but this has been handled along with the Opencart upgrades. :)

The most generated errors being found on Opencart forum originates from contributed programming. The increased counters are caused by posted redundancies of the same solutions that were already provided prior.

F. Rules:

- viewtopic.php?f=176&t=200480
- viewtopic.php?f=176&t=200804


Regards,
Straightlight


Legendary Member

Posts

Joined
Mon Nov 14, 2011 11:38 pm
Location - Canada, ON

Post by gauravjee » Tue Jul 17, 2018 4:13 am

Hello,
I am using Opencart V 3.0.2.0
After submission of Contact us form the success page is blank
Mail is getting sent and also being recieved
Not sure why the message is not coming up. Its similar as you had helped with an older version.
I do not see any error in the error log pertaining to this

Request your help as its embarrassing to have such a contact us page in a live website

thanks in advance

Newbie

Posts

Joined
Thu Jan 11, 2018 8:45 am

Post by straightlight » Tue Jul 17, 2018 5:37 am

In your admin - > extensions - > events page, do you see 33 events listed?

The most generated errors being found on Opencart forum originates from contributed programming. The increased counters are caused by posted redundancies of the same solutions that were already provided prior.

F. Rules:

- viewtopic.php?f=176&t=200480
- viewtopic.php?f=176&t=200804


Regards,
Straightlight


Legendary Member

Posts

Joined
Mon Nov 14, 2011 11:38 pm
Location - Canada, ON
Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 53 guests