Post by shalala1 » Mon May 10, 2010 6:24 pm

Hello,

I would like to know if there is any modification/module out there that will let me add another price for every option i add to produt?

So when adding an option i would like to give it: Retail price and Wholesale price..

Product1
- Option 1 -> $5 default users (logged in wholesale dont see this)
- Option 1 -> $2 logged in wholesale user. (this is what a logged in wholesale see)

I ran a little search here and found no solution..

Thanks in advance,
Last edited by shalala1 on Sat May 15, 2010 7:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post by shalala1 » Thu May 13, 2010 4:45 am

I'm the only one in need for that? :P

Post by Qphoria » Thu May 13, 2010 5:50 am

I am looking into adding it to options plus like we talked. But yea, you are the only one. Options are normally used as children to the main product and the product handles the discount while the options follow the product. You want completely asynchronous pricing for options which is rare.

Administrator

Post by shalala1 » Thu May 13, 2010 6:54 am

Is there a better way to do this?

I mean, the case is:

Retail:
Product 1 - price: $200
--- Option 1: 24" - +$20
--- Option 2: 36" - +$28

Wholesale would look like this:
Product 1 - price: $140
--- Option 1: 24" - +$20
--- Option 2: 36" - +$28

The Discount option dont help me that much here...
it only effect the main price of product and dont update options prices..

With my no-php-knowledge i've actually managed to add wholesale price on option,
And when wholesale is logged on site display the option wholesale price

But when i add a product to cart it uses the regular price..
No idea how to manage this one.

Maybe you could share a hint for that?
how to calculate total price of product using the wholesale option price i've added to the database

BTW, would LOVE to see that on your Options Plus module.

P.S, What happend to the product batch edit module? :( really need that one.

http://theqdomain.com/ocstore/prod_batch_edit" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
"PRODUCT NOT FOUND!"

Post by shalala1 » Sat May 15, 2010 7:20 pm

Hello,

I managed to get this up till the point that im adding a product to Cart,

Can anyone point me to some solution? What''s a concrete code i forgot to change in order for the Option Price for Wholesale to work?
It do show me option prices when im logged in as wholesale like i set on admin special price for wholesale

But can't manage to get it done 100%
Please someone help me here.
----

In admin/model/product.php it looks like this:
. "', price = '" . (float)$product_option_value['price'] . "', wholesaleprice = '" . (float)$product_option_value['wholesaleprice']

How can I make it use the wholesaleprice when adding to cart instead of price? :P

Really important for me..

Thanks

Post by SXGuy » Thu Jun 10, 2010 6:33 am

shalala1 wrote:Hello,

I managed to get this up till the point that im adding a product to Cart,

Can anyone point me to some solution? What''s a concrete code i forgot to change in order for the Option Price for Wholesale to work?
It do show me option prices when im logged in as wholesale like i set on admin special price for wholesale

But can't manage to get it done 100%
Please someone help me here.
----

In admin/model/product.php it looks like this:
. "', price = '" . (float)$product_option_value['price'] . "', wholesaleprice = '" . (float)$product_option_value['wholesaleprice']

How can I make it use the wholesaleprice when adding to cart instead of price? :P

Really important for me..

Thanks
Just change around the wording for price and wholesale price in the language file, then the "wholesale" price will be used to add to cart, which was originally the standard price option.

Post by lotus » Sun Jul 25, 2010 4:01 am

shalala1 wrote:I'm the only one in need for that? :P
Hi shalala1,

Make that 2 of us, because I am looking at this function also.

I want to be able provide 2 sets of prices.

One displayed by default for retail customers and the second one would be for the wholesale customers but at a different price for the same product after they login.

So, the scenario is that as a wholesale distributor, I wish to make selected products available to retail customers who come to my site, however, for wholesale buyers who will have approved login, they will see a different set of prices and have volume discount also.

How have you progressed with this customisation? I would be interested to know if you have this working.

Post by thegeekz » Thu Nov 04, 2010 11:38 am

I have the same issues as well..

I run a video games supplies store, for both retail & wholesale sales.

Some products are available for retail, while a whole range is available for wholesale --- thus by customer group, the prices would be different for the overlapping products

At the moment, I was wondering if its ok to setup different categories for wholesale & retail, and only restrict the wholesale cat. to the wholesale customers. Retail would not be able to see the prices for wholesale.

Is that possible?

No more using Apsona, as they are not updated.

• Every upgrade -- rem. 2 reinstall vqmod & mindful of modules w/ VQmod -- E.g Import / Export Tool by MHC

Post by dave92082 » Sat Jan 22, 2011 12:40 am

I need this too! I have already purchased several qhoric add-on/mods and they work amazing. Please add this to the Options Plus and I would buy it today!

Post by dnoble » Fri Mar 11, 2011 10:55 pm

I too need this ability ...

If Company ABC pays $25 for a widget and Company XYZ pays $35 for the same widget, then the option to buy the widget in a larger size should vary as well ... Option for Larger Size: Company ABC adds on $5 and Company XYZ adds on $6.50

Opportunity for some coders to make $$$ here.

Post by SXGuy » Fri Mar 11, 2011 11:03 pm

if you are talking % markup for retails compared to whole sale price, then options would also be "marked up" by the same percentage.

Post by timfenn » Tue Nov 22, 2011 2:32 am

Anyone figured this yet?
Really could do with getting this working.