Post by welle93 » Thu Jan 29, 2015 4:08 am

Hey guys :D


I have this problem that is really annoys me, it's if i put example 3 products in the featured module. Then i save and next time i put more products in the featured module it overrides the old products and not adds them to the list :(

Any one tried this problem or know how i can fix it ? :)

New member

Posts

Joined
Mon Dec 02, 2013 5:54 pm

Post by welle93 » Mon Feb 02, 2015 4:42 am

i still need help for this :/

Any one can help me what i may have done to fuck this module up :D

New member

Posts

Joined
Mon Dec 02, 2013 5:54 pm

Post by slingeraap » Wed Aug 26, 2015 8:25 pm

I got this error as well on Opencart 2.0.3.1 (with the Journal theme).

When you save your module with poducts, you must give it a name. Then you have created a new featured module and that one is visible in the modules list also now, and you should change that and not the original one. For example, when you name it "Homepage Products", then add products to module:

Featured > Homepage Products

New member

Posts

Joined
Sun Dec 05, 2010 7:02 pm

Post by welle93 » Fri Aug 28, 2015 4:00 pm

slingeraap wrote:I got this error as well on Opencart 2.0.3.1 (with the Journal theme).

When you save your module with poducts, you must give it a name. Then you have created a new featured module and that one is visible in the modules list also now, and you should change that and not the original one. For example, when you name it "Homepage Products", then add products to module:

Featured > Homepage Products
So you just made a copy of "featured module" and renamed it to "homepage products"?
i quite don't follow how you have done it :)

New member

Posts

Joined
Mon Dec 02, 2013 5:54 pm

Post by fokz8 » Fri Aug 28, 2015 5:02 pm

Go into Extensions ---> Modules ---> and edit the 'Featured module'

To Add

The first tab labelled 'Products', type the first letter of the product you want, a list will then appear. Select the product and it will be added to the featured products list.

The products you will put under 'Products' will appear on your homepage.

New member

Posts

Joined
Sun Jul 26, 2015 8:35 pm

Post by welle93 » Fri Aug 28, 2015 5:07 pm

fokz8 wrote:Go into Extensions ---> Modules ---> and edit the 'Featured module'

To Add

The first tab labelled 'Products', type the first letter of the product you want, a list will then appear. Select the product and it will be added to the featured products list.

The products you will put under 'Products' will appear on your homepage.
I do and it's working perfect first time, but muý problem is that if i want to go add more product later, then in the product list i see all products. but then i add one more and save. Then i go check it out and all the old product as still should be there is gone and only the new product i added will show even tho the old products still are in my product list over featured products.

New member

Posts

Joined
Mon Dec 02, 2013 5:54 pm

Post by fokz8 » Fri Aug 28, 2015 5:36 pm

welle93 wrote:
fokz8 wrote:Go into Extensions ---> Modules ---> and edit the 'Featured module'

To Add

The first tab labelled 'Products', type the first letter of the product you want, a list will then appear. Select the product and it will be added to the featured products list.

The products you will put under 'Products' will appear on your homepage.
I do and it's working perfect first time, but muý problem is that if i want to go add more product later, then in the product list i see all products. but then i add one more and save. Then i go check it out and all the old product as still should be there is gone and only the new product i added will show even tho the old products still are in my product list over featured products.
can you send screenshot of your featured product list and explain which ones do you want to display on your homepage

New member

Posts

Joined
Sun Jul 26, 2015 8:35 pm

Post by welle93 » Fri Aug 28, 2015 5:45 pm

fokz8 wrote:
welle93 wrote:
fokz8 wrote:Go into Extensions ---> Modules ---> and edit the 'Featured module'

To Add

The first tab labelled 'Products', type the first letter of the product you want, a list will then appear. Select the product and it will be added to the featured products list.

The products you will put under 'Products' will appear on your homepage.
I do and it's working perfect first time, but muý problem is that if i want to go add more product later, then in the product list i see all products. but then i add one more and save. Then i go check it out and all the old product as still should be there is gone and only the new product i added will show even tho the old products still are in my product list over featured products.
can you send screenshot of your featured product list and explain which ones do you want to display on your homepage

lets say i have 5 products on my site. ( test 1, test 2, etc..)

then i go add test 1 and test 2 to my featured product list and then save. but i forgot to add test 3.
So i go to featured module list where test 1 and test 2 already are on the list so i add test 3 and save. but then only test 3 will be on my homepage and in the module if i open it again, and i dont remove test 1 and test 2.

New member

Posts

Joined
Mon Dec 02, 2013 5:54 pm

Post by zaidladha » Mon Oct 26, 2015 11:16 am

Hi,
Please let me know if you found a solution? I am hosted on arvixe and have the exact same problem!!!! Please let me know asap!!!

New member

Posts

Joined
Wed Jun 05, 2013 3:07 pm

Post by zaidladha » Fri Aug 24, 2018 1:03 am

anyone with a solution? Lol i had it fixed before but did an upgrade and same problem has shown up (different host too).

New member

Posts

Joined
Wed Jun 05, 2013 3:07 pm
Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Baidu [Spider] and 15 guests