Post by bcit » Sat Apr 10, 2010 1:01 pm

Dear all.
I am using open cart 1.4.6 for past few days. Thanks for the open cart creator and support crew for this great piece of application. I have successfully added 40, 50 products in the cart and I am able to view the products and descriptions without any issues in my front store. But my issue is couple of hours ago, when I tried to add some more products in the admin area, I can save it & view it in the admin area as well as in the database but unable to view in my online store (the status is enabled too). I get the following error message when I checked the error log.

Code: Select all

PHP Warning:  Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /var/www/vhosts/mysite.com/httpdocs/store/admin/controller/common/filemanager.php on line 108
When I add a new product, the message says. Success: You have modified products! Not successfully added a new product.
I would appreciate if any of you can guide me how to fix this issue.
Many thanks

Post by bcit » Sun Apr 11, 2010 8:36 am

Can anyone guide me to fix this error please? I have searched the entire forum but couldn’t find any similar situations. Your help to fix the error will be highly appreciated.

Post by bcit » Tue Apr 13, 2010 12:15 am

Anyone can advise me how to eliminate the following error please :(
: PHP Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in var/www/vhosts/mysite.com/httpdocs/store/admin/controller/common/filemanager.php on line 108

Post by i2Paq » Tue Apr 13, 2010 1:43 am

A link to your shop would be handy.

Norman in 't Veldt
Moderator OpenCart Forums

_________________ READ and Search BEFORE POSTING _________________

Our FREE search: Find your answer FAST!.

[How to] BTW + Verzend + betaal setup.

Global Moderator

Location - Winkel - The Netherlands

Post by bcit » Wed Apr 14, 2010 12:23 am

i2Paq wrote:A link to your shop would be handy.
Dear i2Paq
Thanks for your reply. The error has gone automatically! I have been getting the error over the weekends & spent too much time to fix it, but couldn’t. I can now view all the products added over the weekend in the frontend perfectly& the error in the error log file also stopped. Still figuring out what miracle happened. Once again thanks to come forward to help me.