Post by dasmon777 » Sat May 24, 2014 5:24 pm

Hi There - I haven't found any other post reporting this problem, but I can't figure out why the Amazon Payment option is missing at checkout.

I am running 1.5.6.4 and have enabled the Amazon Payment option both in Live and Sandbox mode, but it doesn't appear on the checkout page at all.

All the relevant data is loaded included merchants keys, secret keys etc. The Marketplace is United Kingdom - but still no Amazon payment option.

Firebug isn't showing any errors...... stuck!

Any suggestions?

Post by andrei.bogdan » Sat May 24, 2014 6:38 pm

Check the log files for errors in system/logs/errors.txt
Can you paste them here?

Andrew

Andrei
andrei.opencart[at]yahoo.com
Themes and Extensions

Post by rsmaan4u8 » Mon Dec 29, 2014 12:16 am

Hi
Did you find the solution for your problem? I am facing same problem .

Post by ronnieb » Thu Feb 26, 2015 12:11 am

me to - doesn't work in 2.01

Post by rmandiga » Fri Nov 06, 2015 1:47 am

Its not working. Unable to view Amazon Payment under payment methods. Ironically, only paypal one option button showing up forcing the user to select paypal.
Very annoying... using 2.0.1

Post by bazo4 » Fri Dec 15, 2017 10:41 am

so what is the solution? Why this is NOT working? Acording to amazon, this is opencart problem and no one even bothers to answer... I can't believe..

:crazy:

Post by straightlight » Sat Dec 16, 2017 11:15 pm

bazo4 wrote:
Fri Dec 15, 2017 10:41 am
so what is the solution? Why this is NOT working? Acording to amazon, this is opencart problem and no one even bothers to answer... I can't believe..
This analogy is incorrect. This issue did got bothered with it based on the master files downloaded from the Github Opencart master files which these changes are performed periodically on almost any files where facts can be delivered regarding a dis-functionality of the platform.

Dedication and passion goes to those who are able to push and merge a project.

Regards,
Straightlight
Programmer / Opencart Tester

Legendary Member

Location - Canada, ON

Post by labeshops » Sun Dec 17, 2017 2:39 am

It does not show under payment options - it shows under "view cart" as a optional checkout button to the regular checkout. You can see it on my stores for an example of how it is supposed to work (the same way Paypal Express check out works I believe).

Oh you also have to enable login with amazon to make it work from what I remember. It's been a while since I set it up.

Running Opencart v3.0.3.2 with multi-stores and the default template from https://www.labeshops.com which has links to all my stores.

Expert Member

Location - Florida, USA