I have removed VAT from the website by
1.) disabling it in Settings > options
2.) setting the tax class to zero
3.) Disabling in Order Totals also
The website now, still removes 20% from the products.
My website is http://puchipetwear.com/
The products on the homepage, or the first one, has the price at £29.17 when in the back office for the product it is £35.
Am i missing something?
The most generated errors being found on Opencart forum originates from contributed programming. The increased post counters are caused by redundancies of the same solutions that were already provided prior.
Can i look anywhere else?
I'd suggest to double-check your vqmods as well, if you have any. Those would be in /vqmod/xml/ on your server. Some extensions have both a vQmod file and an admin panel interface, but some only have the vQmod file, so it may not show up anywhere in your admin panel.
If you can't find anything there, you may need to hire someone to take a look at the issue more in depth for you. If you need to find a developer, you should post a request in the OpenCart "Commercial Support" forum, which is checked by a number of OpenCart developers. You can also try checking out the OpenCart "Partners" area.
It also *could* be a 1.5.2 bug, though I don't really think that's the case. I just tested in my localhost 1.5.2 store and it didn't have that issue, but it may be something internal to OpenCart. To fix that you'd need to search the 1.5.2 bug topic (if there is one) or set up a default 1.5.2 installation and see if it exhibits the same issue. You could also try updating to OpenCart 220.127.116.11, which may solve the issue.
Hope that helps
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 19 guests