Post by Tulip » Thu Dec 07, 2017 5:01 am

No idea why, but every order I get, when I log into the admin panel to look at the order details, the initial "Pending" entry is always in there twice.

Any way tp get OC to just enter ONE Pending entry for each new order?

Thanks

Post by straightlight » Thu Dec 07, 2017 10:37 pm

Upgrade to the latest version of Opencart to resolve most of the passed encountered issues. Granted, new problems may be presented. At least, most of them have been resolved as well so that people won't have to fallback into the same problems others used to encounter and fixed previously as well.

The most generated errors being found on Opencart forum originates from contributed programming.

Regards,
Straightlight

Guru Member

Location - Canada, ON

Post by Tulip » Fri Dec 08, 2017 1:07 am

straightlight wrote:
Thu Dec 07, 2017 10:37 pm
Upgrade to the latest version of Opencart to resolve most of the passed encountered issues. Granted, new problems may be presented. At least, most of them have been resolved as well so that people won't have to fallback into the same problems others used to encounter and fixed previously as well.
I would do that SL, but I'm terribly afraid I would be trading 1 problem for dozens.
I'm using 2.1.0.1 and I'm happy with it. Works well. Just a few minor things like the issue above.
I now see that I posted this in the 1.5 version forum. Sry. I can't move it.

Post by Tulip » Mon Dec 11, 2017 10:55 am

Could be wrong, but the extra Pending entries may be triggered by something the Customer or Buyer does.

Post by straightlight » Mon Dec 11, 2017 11:19 am

Tulip wrote:
Mon Dec 11, 2017 10:55 am
Could be wrong, but the extra Pending entries may be triggered by something the Customer or Buyer does.
I did had some thought about it today but until we don't have those extension dates for the removal and not only for the installations on the admin-end, no comparison could be made from the extensions that are already provided from the core. With the dates along with the extensions, a recycle bin would need to be used in order to compare those activities whether it's about a customer's transaction change or a merchant that simply decided to set a different order status in order history or elsewhere throughout the admin. For now, there's no way to tell especially for orders being processed with the APIs.

The most generated errors being found on Opencart forum originates from contributed programming.

Regards,
Straightlight

Guru Member

Location - Canada, ON