Post by yvonnehsy » Thu Dec 17, 2009 8:44 pm

Hi,

I'm not sure mine is the latest version or not, but whenever I open my customer order, The info in the shipping adress is missing, it only contact the country info. The rest of the address details is missing.
please help and advice.

Post by i2Paq » Thu Dec 17, 2009 9:33 pm

yvonnehsy wrote:Hi,

I'm not sure mine is the latest version or not, but whenever I open my customer order, The info in the shipping adress is missing, it only contact the country info. The rest of the address details is missing.
please help and advice.
Please open up your own topic as this topic is not a support topic ;)

Norman in 't Veldt
Moderator OpenCart Forums

_________________ READ and Search BEFORE POSTING _________________

Our FREE search: Find your answer FAST!.

[How to] BTW + Verzend + betaal setup.

Global Moderator

Location - Winkel - The Netherlands

Post by superuser » Sun Dec 27, 2009 12:07 pm

mondzo wrote:I would like to comment the following (OC ver 1.3.4). I have for example 2 parent categories:

1. Front Derailleur (seo keyword = front-derailleur)
2. Rear Derailleur (seo keyword = rear-derailleur)

And then a subcategory in each above category:

1. Front Derailleur -> SRAM
2. Rear Derailleur -> SRAM

Ok, SEO is on, but if my subcategory has a same keyword (SRAM) the OC is not working properly, but I think it should. The urls are:

http://www.my-domain.sk/front-derailleur/sram/
http://www.my-domain.sk/rear-derailleur/sram/

But if I click the second link, it displays products from the first link. Please let me know, what you think about this. Thanks...
Any solution to this problem??

Post by crusin » Sun Jan 24, 2010 1:42 pm

Hello,

I am really happy using Open Cart, but there 5 queries that i have can someone help me out.

Firstly, one of client is using the open cart and he wishes that whenever an order is placed on his website the email notification received should also have the customer name and contact details. Can anyone let me know how i can enable this.

Secondly, the newsletter features within open cart doesnt seem to work properly, as i can send newsletters to individual people but when i select all customer option the email ids of all customers doesnt appear and i guess email is also not send to all. Can this issue be solved in all upcoming versions.

Third, this is really an important feature that i have been looking. The customer database maintained by OC only has the name and email id of the person registering on the website. Can we have all the details such as name,contact number, address, email id all these details stored in the customer database so that we can keep a track of all details pertaining to customers.

Fourth, Can we integrate sms gateway within the shopping cart so that whenever any order is placed an sms should be received by the customer as well as the store owner. I already have an sms gateway but i have no idea how i can integrate it with OC.

Fifth, Can you let me know by when will the options for ccavanue,hdfc and other such banking payment gateways or credit card payment be available.

Post by tonyb299 » Sun Jan 24, 2010 9:35 pm

crusin wrote: Fifth, Can you let me know by when will the options for ccavanue,hdfc and other such banking payment gateways or credit card payment be available.

http://www.unbannable.com/ocstore/openc ... nt_modules

picture mouse mats and mugs

Location - East of England, UK

Post by crusin » Wed Jan 27, 2010 12:02 am

Can anyone help me with my queries.....

Post by adelaida » Fri Mar 05, 2010 4:35 am

it would be cool to integrate the store with some affiliate programs. for example i could sell stuff from Amazon or some other store as an affiliate

opencart shopping saved lots of time for me!
thank you! just another situk mind (c)
simply clear uk granny dating website

Post by elion » Wed Sep 05, 2012 1:09 pm

anybody know where to get more themes for OpenCart 1.3.4?

Guru Member

Location - Singapore