Post by nn55 » Wed May 06, 2009 2:54 am

There is only one db change. I add the field coupon_id to the orders table

Does this mean in the Admin-->Reports-->Sales section I can view coupon sales? This is something I am trying to achieve. Any guidance on how to do this is appreciated.

Post by Dona » Wed May 06, 2009 1:45 pm

Hi,

when you say : "There is only one db change. I add the field coupon_id to the orders table." - Daniel

May I know why this field has been added? I am trying to get a report on the number of orders that have used a particular coupon from the admin side and I thought adding a coupon field in the order table would help.

I would like to know if you are adding for the same intention and if I can expect that functionality in this release. If not, could you tell me the reason for the addition?

Thanks.. :)

Post by BlubberLine » Wed May 06, 2009 6:12 pm

Well done. Just feel sorry about that Terms & Condions opens as whole Page not just as single file information. Still missing shipping cost as preconfigured installations. It is a bit boring adding this information to every single product. Finshed German language files. Greetings from Germany Flensburg

German language files

Post by Rafael » Wed May 06, 2009 10:44 pm

New Features:
Now works with IE6

Not true. Only the home page (index.php?route=common/home) works fine in IE6.
Create an account (index.php?route=account/create) isn't correct in IE6.

png images are fixed correctly.

Rafael

p.s. Admin section still incorrect in IE6.

Location - Rotterdam - Netherlands

Post by tommix » Thu May 07, 2009 2:41 am

Rafael wrote:New Features:
Now works with IE6

Rafael

IE6 is god damn 10 years old browser. i ban people with ie6. so nobody cares about ie6 :)

Daniel- i've tried other script-and paypal ipn worked perfect. i've even tested your code-it's not good. And need to be fixed. Because of paypal doesn't work for me i had to change software :(

Post by Daniel » Thu May 07, 2009 5:51 am

i'm sure you must have paypal configured wrong. nobody else here is haing trouble with it. are you sure your server accepts callbacks? I have asked you this many times but get no anwser.

Administrator

Post by Rafael » Thu May 07, 2009 10:45 pm

tommix wrote:
Rafael wrote:New Features:
Now works with IE6

Rafael

IE6 is god damn 10 years old browser. i ban people with ie6. so nobody cares about ie6 :)

Daniel- i've tried other script-and paypal ipn worked perfect. i've even tested your code-it's not good. And need to be fixed. Because of paypal doesn't work for me i had to change software :(
I know it's an old browser. I have an iMac and MacBook Pro with Safari, but don't forget that there are still many people (around the globe) that have IE6. I suggest to fix the problem in IE6.

The issue "Now works with IE6" is simply incorrect.

Rafael

Location - Rotterdam - Netherlands

Post by jnixus » Thu May 07, 2009 11:13 pm

tommix, from your 'tone' in your posts it sounds like you are a 'paying' customer? I think people here are great. You deserve the answers you get because you dont spend any time trying to explain your issues but just shouting out loud saying 'it doesn't work'.

How do you think this makes people feel when they spend their evenings, nights and weekends putting together something like this enabling people like you and me to run our online shops?

Enough on moral and complaining! If you are still interested, can we try again?

Can you try explaining? I have read your posts and have to be frank. I havent got a clue what your issue is.

So. You have an issue with IPN. What have you done? i.e.

Are you having the issues when 'sandboxing' or in live production? Explain and lets take it step by step.

I have configured the callback feature and that works great. No need for IPN settings in paypal, just set callback and paypal will do a 'callback' when the order has been paid for. This only means that a potential buyer will not receive a confirmation email regarding a placed order until they have actually paid for the order.

Location - London