Post by Daniel » Thu Feb 19, 2009 4:12 am

This release fixes these bugs:
I fixed quite a few bugs although I can not remeber all of them.
One new feature is the encription class that is used to stop hackers going through the paypal callback trying to change order statuses.
I have completed the admin side of the 20+ payment methods, but have disabled the pages until I can get them working on the frontend.

To Upgrade:
1. First off backup your site.
2. Download a backup of your database.
3. Delete the files in your hosting directory
4. upload the files from the download.
5. go through the install as normal.
6. once the install is finished import the database you backed up. (make sure you don't delete the product_option tables I have added in the v1.1 release.
7. goto the image directory from the backup and copy all the image and upload to the image directory on your hosting.
8. Goto the admin and go through all your products and re-add and options you had.

9. Enter this in your SQL admin:

ALTER TABLE `order_product` ADD `product_id` INT( 11 ) NOT NULL AFTER `order_id`;

Administrator

Post by molumen » Sat Feb 21, 2009 6:39 pm

Hello,
I have 2 question about the payment systems you mentioned (20+ payment methods).

- What payment methods will be available?
- Will there be Webmoney among them? (http://www.wmtransfer.com/eng/ and http://www.wmtransfer.com/eng/about/demo/index.shtml for some technical details)

Thanks!
P.S.: OpenCart 1.x is simply wonderful!

Post by Daniel » Sat Feb 21, 2009 9:41 pm

That is payment gateway is not in the list.

You can see which paymentgateways are nearly done by looking at the files under the payment directories.

Administrator

Post by molumen » Sun Feb 22, 2009 3:57 am

Wow! This is a Huge list! Even Asiapay is there!
But still, there is one region that is not covered by this list, it is Russia and most of the ex-USSR countries like Ukraine, Belarus, etc...
If you are interested in adding those, here are URLs leading to documentation (in English) for the most popular payment systems in that region:

Webmoney (http://www.wmtransfer.com/eng/about/demo/index.shtml)
Yandex Money (this one has no english documentation :( so here is a link to a translated page: http://translate.google.com/translate?p ... l=ru&tl=en)

There are more systems, but those 2 are by far the most popular of all.

Thanks!

Post by cgcaudle » Tue Feb 24, 2009 3:14 pm

Daniel wrote: 9. Enter this in your SQL admin:

ALTER TABLE `order_product` ADD `product_id` INT( 11 ) NOT NULL AFTER `order_id`;
How exactly do you do this?? I updated and can only order 1 product. It allows me to order more, but it does not show up on my orders list. Does the about fix address this?
Sorry, I just don't understand how to enter anything into my SQL admin...I use bluehost and don't see an option to go in depth with anything.

Post by molumen » Tue Feb 24, 2009 3:42 pm

You need access to phpmyadmin. From there you go to the SQL tab and paste the query into the query field and press the GO button. That's it...

Post by cgcaudle » Tue Feb 24, 2009 11:36 pm

Thanks....I somehow figured that out working my way through it. :o I still get the same problem though. Not showing any orders...

Post by magdy » Wed Feb 25, 2009 5:41 am

I installed v1.1.8
The problem is the new orders do not show up in the customer account nor in the admin List.
That hapened after I have changed the "Order Status" and "Stock Statuses " from the admin>Settings>Option.
Any help to solve this problem?
???

Post by cgcaudle » Wed Feb 25, 2009 12:12 pm

Well, fortunately I did not have a database. I just erased all the files and reinstalled and it's doing fine. I'm just afraid to adjust the settings now. ::)

Post by magdy » Wed Feb 25, 2009 10:51 pm

I installed v1.1.8
The problem is the new orders do not show up in the customer account nor in the admin List.
/admin/index.php?route=customer/order
That hapened after I have changed the "Order Status" and "Stock Statuses " from the admin>Settings>Option.
Any help to solve this problem?
???

Post by daydreamer » Thu Mar 05, 2009 1:38 am

IS v1.1.8 Functioning 100% with all payment moduals etc? Thanks

Post by removed331062 » Tue Mar 10, 2009 9:26 am

daydreamer wrote:IS v1.1.8 Functioning 100% with all payment moduals etc? Thanks
No, I do not believe so. Wait for v1.1.9.