Post by artcore » Sun Sep 20, 2015 5:22 pm

ioofen wrote:trunk/upload new install, Permission Denied! all page
Check my post a bit higher, do you see this in your browser address? Daniel has already reverted the changes to the routing so if you get the latest master it should work...

Attn: I no longer provide OpenCart extensions, nor future support - this includes forum posts.
Reason: OpenCart version 3+ ;D

Thanks!

Location - The Netherlands

Post by ioofen » Sun Sep 20, 2015 7:51 pm

1. admin\view\template\tool\backup.tpl on line 43 $entry_export ——> $entry_backup

2. admin\language\english\setting\setting.php
#19 : $_['text_return'] = 'Returns';
#21 : $_['text_return'] = 'Returns';

Post by JNeuhoff » Mon Sep 21, 2015 5:16 am

The Sales > Orders > Edit is still not working, I can only edit Customer Details, not however Products, Payment Details, Shipping Details, nor Totals. Is this still work in progress?

Export/Import Tool * SpamBot Buster * Unused Images Manager * Instant Option Price Calculator * Number Option * Google Tag Manager * Survey Plus * OpenTwig

Guru Member

Post by Daniel » Tue Sep 22, 2015 12:54 am

artcore wrote:
ioofen wrote:trunk/upload new install, Permission Denied! all page
Check my post a bit higher, do you see this in your browser address? Daniel has already reverted the changes to the routing so if you get the latest master it should work...
iit was something i was testing out band should not have been commited.

OpenCart®
Project Owner & Developer.

Administrator

Post by JNeuhoff » Tue Sep 22, 2015 7:59 pm

JNeuhoff wrote:The Sales > Orders > Edit is still not working, I can only edit Customer Details, not however Products, Payment Details, Shipping Details, nor Totals. Is this still work in progress?
To answer my own question: It does actually work, you have to use the Continue and Back buttons at the bottom rather than clicking on the tabs. From a UI perspective a bit confusing, the order edit page shouldn't use tabs if they depend on a certain sequence of actions.

Export/Import Tool * SpamBot Buster * Unused Images Manager * Instant Option Price Calculator * Number Option * Google Tag Manager * Survey Plus * OpenTwig

Guru Member

Post by ioofen » Wed Sep 23, 2015 6:32 pm

admin login take long time,about 20 SC

Post by ioofen » Wed Sep 23, 2015 6:37 pm

install OC in local PC, Admin login take a long time, about 20 SC, but when i off internet, Admin login just 1 SC

Why ? is OC have a back door? i need know that why ,if this soft have a back door, how can i use id to build my store?

Post by OSWorX » Wed Sep 23, 2015 6:51 pm

ioofen wrote:install OC in local PC, Admin login take a long time, about 20 SC, but when i off internet, Admin login just 1 SC

Why ? is OC have a back door? i need know that why ,if this soft have a back door, how can i use id to build my store?
Not really a (or many) backdoor(s).
But some calls to Google (loading fonts) and other services (e.g. social networks).

Full Stack Web Developer :: Dedicated OpenCart Development & Support DACH Region
Contact for Custom Work / Fast Support.

Guru Member

Location - Austria

Post by ioofen » Wed Sep 23, 2015 7:22 pm

OSWorX wrote:
ioofen wrote:install OC in local PC, Admin login take a long time, about 20 SC, but when i off internet, Admin login just 1 SC

But some calls to Google (loading fonts) and other services (e.g. social networks).
OK thank you~

Do you know where are they ? i want remove they.

Post by lz1nud » Wed Sep 23, 2015 7:54 pm

When adding new product -> Discount -> the tables below are too narrow, can't see what you are typing. On the demo products it looks fine, just when trying to add new ones.

Attachments

bug002.jpg

bug002.jpg (42.11 KiB) Viewed 8873 times

Sky-Mag Bulgaria

Location - Bulgaria

Post by pm-netti » Wed Sep 23, 2015 10:51 pm

lz1nud wrote:When adding new product -> Discount -> the tables below are too narrow, can't see what you are typing. On the demo products it looks fine, just when trying to add new ones.
Is your browser Google Chrome?
If is, here help:
http://www.opencart.com/index.php?route ... n_id=24006

Location - Kittilä, Finland

Post by OSWorX » Thu Sep 24, 2015 12:54 am

ioofen wrote:
OSWorX wrote:

OK thank you~

Do you know where are they ? i want remove they.
Basically inside the header.tpl (back- & frontend).
To get rid of that, you have to create a local file with all styles in it and import that from the main.css (for example).

And the social share buttons do have a tracking code - Daniel is watching evey installation (beside the installation process itself).

Full Stack Web Developer :: Dedicated OpenCart Development & Support DACH Region
Contact for Custom Work / Fast Support.

Guru Member

Location - Austria

Post by tt87 » Fri Sep 25, 2015 1:20 pm

JNeuhoff wrote:
JNeuhoff wrote:The Sales > Orders > Edit is still not working, I can only edit Customer Details, not however Products, Payment Details, Shipping Details, nor Totals. Is this still work in progress?
To answer my own question: It does actually work, you have to use the Continue and Back buttons at the bottom rather than clicking on the tabs. From a UI perspective a bit confusing, the order edit page shouldn't use tabs if they depend on a certain sequence of actions.

What files would I need to replace to fix the problem in the current version with edit orders/curl/loopback/json bug?

Post by gandalf » Fri Sep 25, 2015 3:04 pm

any changelog available ?

Post by ioofen » Fri Sep 25, 2015 7:17 pm

Basically inside the header.tpl (back- & frontend).
To get rid of that, you have to create a local file with all styles in it and import that from the main.css (for example).

And the social share buttons do have a tracking code - Daniel is watching evey installation (beside the installation process itself).
Thank you~~

Post by JNeuhoff » Fri Sep 25, 2015 11:04 pm

tt87 wrote: What files would I need to replace to fix the problem in the current version with edit orders/curl/loopback/json bug?
As far as I know none, because it is fixed in OpenCart 2.1.0.0.

Guru Member

Post by tt87 » Fri Sep 25, 2015 11:11 pm

JNeuhoff wrote:
tt87 wrote: What files would I need to replace to fix the problem in the current version with edit orders/curl/loopback/json bug?
I have 2.0.3.1, so I meant which files have been updated in 2.1.0.0 to fix the edit orders problem without have to do a complete upgrade. My understanding is that a complete upgrade would erase many customized changes that have been made. Maybe I am wrong about that?

Post by Qphoria » Fri Sep 25, 2015 11:29 pm

tt87 wrote:
JNeuhoff wrote:
I have 2.0.3.1, so I meant which files have been updated in 2.1.0.0 to fix the edit orders problem without have to do a complete upgrade. My understanding is that a complete upgrade would erase many customized changes that have been made. Maybe I am wrong about that?
Depends what you changed and how you changed it.
If you are using external files like separate stylesheets and a modification system like vQmod, then you won't "lose" anything.. you may just need to make some minor edits.

As far as just overwriting the files that deal with the API system, it may not be that easy... or it might.

The only file that uses the API is the admin/controller/sales/order.php file
But that's not to say that just replacing that file will do it. You'll also need the related files
admin/model/sale/order.php
admin/language/sale/order.php
admin/view/template/sale/order_info.tpl
admin/view/template/sale/order_list.tpl
admin/view/template/sale/order_history.tpl
admin/view/template/sale/order_invoice.tpl
admin/view/template/sale/order_shipping.tpl
admin/view/template/sale/order_form.tpl

But this all theoretical. There may be other changes too that I haven't covered, this is an untested hypothesis based on how the system currently works in 2.0.x

Administrator

Post by tt87 » Sat Sep 26, 2015 4:37 am

Qphoria wrote:
As far as just overwriting the files that deal with the API system, it may not be that easy... or it might.

The only file that uses the API is the admin/controller/sales/order.php file
But that's not to say that just replacing that file will do it. You'll also need the related files
admin/model/sale/order.php
admin/language/sale/order.php
admin/view/template/sale/order_info.tpl
admin/view/template/sale/order_list.tpl
admin/view/template/sale/order_history.tpl
admin/view/template/sale/order_invoice.tpl
admin/view/template/sale/order_shipping.tpl
admin/view/template/sale/order_form.tpl

But this all theoretical. There may be other changes too that I haven't covered, this is an untested hypothesis based on how the system currently works in 2.0.x

I replaced all those files with the new 2.1.0.0 beta files and it didn't fix it, it created an additional syntax error (unexpected token).

Post by daniGo » Sat Sep 26, 2015 1:01 pm

You can't replace only admin sale files. All the API controller files and model in catalog are changed. Admin API form is changed, added two DB table and username is changed to name and password to key. You need to add cart table in DB and replace library cart. Maybe you need to replace login controller file in account and checkout directory, customer library file and with this changes you need to add wishlist table with controller, model and tpl files. Header controller is changed because new wishlist. Index.php and session library file are changed. Maybe it's necessary to make other changes.

I think the best choice is to wait and install new version locally. Compare two DB with phpMyAdmin and change what is needed. Make changes to the files with your customization and replace it with the old.

http://www.gombac.si

Location - Slovenia