Post by Gurulo22 » Mon Nov 09, 2015 3:00 am

Hello All

I am ineteresed in how i make changes in Notification Emails.. when customer make order or registration, system automaticly send him Email. i nee to change this email tamplate. alsow i am interesed when change order status, customer recive to email from the system, how to change email tamplate?

thanks all. and sorry for my english

Post by JAY6390 » Mon Nov 09, 2015 6:50 am

You've stumbled across the wrong thread for that really, this is for notifications when a customer purchases an extension from the extension store itself (for developers) not for OpenCart store e-mails for your own store

Guru Member

Location - United Kingdom

Post by billynoah » Mon Nov 23, 2015 9:10 pm

Two things:

1) Please remove the requirement or at least the minimum character length for the new "Reason for edit" field. I find myself doing a keyboard mash frequently. Often we forget something simple like updating a line in the documentation or uploading a new thumbnail. I just updated three extensions and found myself having to fill in this field no less than 12 times. It's cumbersome to say the least.

2) If the powers that be decide we still need to fill this field every time, how about allowing us to see the history? It's a bit pointless for us to be making notes about the reason for and edit but then having no way of seeing what was done or why historically.

Maybe even consider allowing the revision history (if we should choose to fill it in) to be publicly visible. I've been adding a changelog history to the Documentation tab for some time. If I am going to fill in this field every time I make an update it would be nice to make this field more useful by showing change history on the extension page itself.

Thanks.

Post by daik01 » Wed Jan 13, 2016 10:51 pm

Is it possible to send the mail also to the developer. I like it to know what is been sent (if I make mistakes, I can make a correction...)

TOP 5 Opencart Extensions:
1:Opencart Reservations
2:Stock Report, import/export stock levels with Excel
3:3D Carousel
4:Product Price Changer by Category
5:Set price Inclusive Taxes
DEMO SHOP