Post by Heather » Tue Jun 09, 2015 4:19 pm

Hey everyone!

Our free OpenCart meetup in London is just two days away and tickets are nearly all gone - get yours here before they’re all booked. All tickets are free!

This meetup has been specifically designed to help small business owners boost their online presence and get their store seen. The evening will start with a relaxed, chatty networking session - with free food and beer!

Gareth Christian-Lim, director of Leeds based web agency Welford Media, will then hold a talk to explain the changes that have hit the SEO world in recent years, what Google is looking for, and how you can improve your store and better spend your marketing budget.

At the end of the session you’ll have the opportunity to get free, one-on-one advice from both developers & marketers. No matter how many questions you have, our team will be on hand to walk you through everything.

Session overview
  • Great networking opportunities
  • Free food and beer!
  • How you can keep on top of your store’s SEO
  • What you can do to increase your online presence
  • Relaxed workshop giving you the chance to get hands on advice
  • One-on-one training opportunities
Whether you’ve had your store 10 weeks or 10 years, this session is perfect for store owners of all sizes.

Book your ticket here!

- Heather

Heather

Post by sandeep552 » Tue Jun 09, 2015 5:01 pm

I hope this will be nice meetup. I will be excited to know about some points that will be discussed in this meetup. Good Luck

Location - India

Post by ksharlandjiev » Fri Jun 12, 2015 4:13 pm

It was nice to see you again folks!
Special thanks to Gareth who made few very good points about Google mobilegeddon!
And thanks to RealEx who provided the cool place, pizza and the cold drinks :)
Cheers.

Power Image Manager | Multi Image uploader | Bulk Update Products to Categories | Bulk Update Orders
NEW! Bulk add options | New! Bulk add attributes | NEW! Keep it Simple Checkout!

Location - London, UK

Post by Heather » Mon Jun 15, 2015 4:14 pm

ksharlandjiev wrote:It was nice to see you again folks!
Special thanks to Gareth who made few very good points about Google mobilegeddon!
And thanks to RealEx who provided the cool place, pizza and the cold drinks :)
Cheers.
Great to hear that you enjoyed it ksharlandjiev!
I'll keep you updated with news about our next meetup later in the year :)

- Heather

Heather

Post by FlirtyDivaTees » Fri Oct 02, 2015 11:09 pm

Just learning the ropes around this forum, so bear with me. :crazy: I hope I can contribute and learn from others!