Post by Qphoria » Tue Apr 13, 2010 4:17 am

CRAZY-Ivan wrote:good job, but please, again I'm lobbing for option to show both prices with tax and without tax everywhere
I'll keep it in mind as an option for the next version

Administrator

Post by CRAZY-Ivan » Tue Apr 13, 2010 4:23 am

Qphoria wrote:
CRAZY-Ivan wrote:good job, but please, again I'm lobbing for option to show both prices with tax and without tax everywhere
I'll keep it in mind as an option for the next version
If you will, I'll send another 10$ like a few months ago ;D

Post by Qphoria » Tue Apr 13, 2010 4:33 am

Unfortunately I am not part of that donate pool

Administrator

Post by vimal » Tue Apr 13, 2010 4:42 am

Is paypal working perfectly fine out of the box this time? or do we still need to apply any patches manually?

www.beeshop.se
Starta webbshop, Starta e-butik, Starta e-handel

Location - Sweden

Post by ncc50446@hotmail.com » Tue Apr 13, 2010 5:22 am

i2Paq wrote:Well, you could always use a free editable item for that.
Qphoria wrote:It will just be drodowns of all products available and allow them to be inserted. The cart has dependencies as a whole. To make orders show up in order tables, etc there are relational mappings between ids. So the ID would have to exist for it to work in all places.
Hey,
Thanks for the responses :)
If the field can be made editable, that work with the free editable item. We sell a few things that don't get listed on our site, and in person. Don't have the time to create an item, then purchase it.
I would also suggest a maybe using a Google Search Suggestion field instead of a drop down. Some people have a lot of items, and would take a long of scrolling to find their item.
Thank you for your time :)
keep up the good work :)

Post by Qphoria » Tue Apr 13, 2010 6:02 am

vimal wrote:Is paypal working perfectly fine out of the box this time? or do we still need to apply any patches manually?
It hasn't been changed since the last version. I will revamp the itemized code and get that as an option in the core.

Administrator

Post by Johnathan » Tue Apr 13, 2010 6:24 am

Qphoria wrote:It hasn't been changed since the last version. I will revamp the itemized code and get that as an option in the core.
Great! I was just about to post that as a suggestion and you had already replied. :)

I haven't looked at your latest Itemized patch version, but one thing I added to mine was pre-filling the billing address on the Paypal page (for Website Payments Standard). The code I used was:

IN:

Code: Select all

/catalog/controller/payment/pp_standard.php
BEFORE:

$this->data['fields']['country'] = $order_info['payment_iso_code_2'];
ADD:

$this->load->model('localisation/zone');
$zone = $this->model_localisation_zone->getZone($order_info['payment_zone_id']);
$this->data['fields']['state'] = html_entity_decode($zone['code'], ENT_QUOTES, 'UTF-8');
$phone = preg_replace("/[^0-9.]/", "", html_entity_decode($order_info['telephone'], ENT_QUOTES, 'UTF-8'));
$this->data['fields']['night_phone_a'] = html_entity_decode(substr($phone,0,3), ENT_QUOTES, 'UTF-8');
$this->data['fields']['night_phone_b'] = html_entity_decode(substr($phone,3,3), ENT_QUOTES, 'UTF-8');
$this->data['fields']['night_phone_c'] = html_entity_decode(substr($phone,6), ENT_QUOTES, 'UTF-8');
It needed the phone numbers for some reason to load properly. That might not work for all countries, either, but maybe you can come up with a better solution. The nice thing about it is that it's one less thing for customers to fill in on that page, since they've already filled out a billing address.

Image Image Image Image Image

Administrator

Post by Qphoria » Tue Apr 13, 2010 12:12 pm

Great, I'll add that too

Administrator

Post by Gerrit » Tue Apr 13, 2010 4:06 pm

In the system/library/image.php file there is a public function for watermarking your images. Is this implemented yet? And if so where and how can we use this.

For modelcars cars see my OC 3.0.2.0 shop: http://www.gbcars.nl/
For Wooden Toys see my 2.3.0.2 shop: https://www.dehoutentreinenwinkel.nl/

Post by Mouka » Tue Apr 13, 2010 4:46 pm

Great update on 1.47 release, upgraded well from my 1.46 version.
I love the new modules for featured, special and new but it would be really great if it can be placed in the middle as well. Now we still have the 'new products' on the mainpage, or am I missing st.?

Thanks to the OC team for taking the cart to a higher level! ;D

Edit: found the solution in editing the catalog/controller/common/home.php and edit on line 34 'getlatestProducts' to 'getfeaturedProducts'. Than disable the module but don't uninstall it and you can still run it from the admin.
Last edited by Mouka on Tue Apr 13, 2010 8:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Location - The NWetherlands

Post by hiiisociety » Tue Apr 13, 2010 4:57 pm

Searching of all field would be great. Alot of our customers will search by model or sku number agree?

http://www.drugcrate.com

Post by audiomarket » Tue Apr 13, 2010 5:04 pm

Hey Q, please, upgrade file download 1.4.7 with the new fix end suggests adds.

Good work! Now OC, with you, have a secure way!!
.... we are your headphone!

Post by vimal » Tue Apr 13, 2010 9:43 pm

Hello,

I had a simple suggestion but didn't know where to post it hence I will post it here.

It is great that we now have featured products, bestsellers, specials and latest products as modules.

Suggestion: Instead of just having them in the sidebar, it would be great if it could be added to the main container or footer as well.

Something I am trying to do in this post: Get modules in the footer.

Thanks!
Vimal.

www.beeshop.se
Starta webbshop, Starta e-butik, Starta e-handel

Location - Sweden

Post by Qphoria » Tue Apr 13, 2010 10:25 pm

vimal wrote: Suggestion: Instead of just having them in the sidebar, it would be great if it could be added to the main container or footer as well.
This is already under discussion here: New "Blocks" type of extension?

Administrator

Post by Iwao » Wed Apr 14, 2010 5:22 am

Thx for this release :)

Post by audiomarket » Wed Apr 14, 2010 2:12 pm

We hope for 1.4.8 two type install:
with example;
ready to work and db clean.

Thenks

Post by gocreative » Wed Apr 14, 2010 2:32 pm

audiomarket wrote:We hope for 1.4.8 two type install:
with example;

Thenks
Good idea. On that note, what about some kind of slipstream, i.e. perform a clean install but save store settings to a file which can be loaded at the next installation to override defaults. Similar to installing upgrades to Windows and pre-configuring it then saving the "slipstreamed" version for future use.

Post by murray » Wed Apr 14, 2010 6:28 pm

Hi,

Just looking at the list of added features in the 1.4.7 release and was wondering what this feature allows:

-Added Product Tag table and added search support in tags

Thanks

Post by felizone » Wed Apr 14, 2010 6:32 pm

Thanks for your great work.

Post by audiomarket » Wed Apr 14, 2010 7:14 pm

furiousweebee wrote:
audiomarket wrote:We hope for 1.4.8 two type install:
with example;

Thenks
Good idea. On that note, what about some kind of slipstream, i.e. perform a clean install but save store settings to a file which can be loaded at the next installation to override defaults. Similar to installing upgrades to Windows and pre-configuring it then saving the "slipstreamed" version for future use.
is a year that I give good advice, but obviously not been taking stock of the suggestions I posted