Post by oberheimer » Thu Jul 13, 2017 2:31 am

When do you expect to have the upgrade script working. I think that would be the first thing to focus on.
What's the point of having a script that you can't upgrade?

Post by oberheimer » Thu Jul 13, 2017 2:36 am

JNeuhoff wrote:
Wed Jul 05, 2017 10:41 pm
tana wrote:
Wed Jul 05, 2017 9:41 pm

When I try to upgrade, I am getting this error:

Error Code(0): Error: Table 'allograf_ocar159.oc8h_url_alias' doesn't exist
Error No: 1146
SHOW INDEX FROM `oc8h_url_alias` WHERE Key_name != 'PRIMARY' in /system/library/db/mysqli.php on line 40
Opencart 3.0.0.0 or later doesn't use the 'url_alias', it now uses the multi-lingual 'seo_url' table.

As regards upgrades: I wouldn't use OpenCart's upgrade scripts, they almost never work. Always do a fresh install.
What do I do after a fresh install?

Post by Evilonion » Thu Jul 13, 2017 3:43 pm

im a bit confused as to how i would actually upgrade to this version?
all the documentation is out of date as is the demo?

Another question i have is that once upgraded, if a new version comes out is it just a case of uploading new files to overwrite or would i have to make database updates as well?

Post by beepsbeeps1 » Fri Jul 14, 2017 4:28 am

The shipping extensions/modules does not work in 3.0.1.2 version. I have made all localization changes, applied all access keys and account info. No data is returned (such as shipping quotes costs and so).
Has anyone else encountered this issue?

Note: same account info was used on opencart 2.0.0.0 and everything works properly.

Post by iSenseLabs » Fri Jul 14, 2017 11:27 pm

Hey,

The documentation is being worked at.

As far as the Shipping/Payment methods which one are you having issues with?

Premium OpenCart Extensions and Custom Development

Post by budgetneon » Sat Jul 15, 2017 8:55 pm

Daniel wrote:
Thu Jul 06, 2017 12:18 am
i have already got isenses master card extension installing from the admin marketplace. its really going to sell a lot of extension once i start approving extensions. i will be restricting some php functions from being used in extensions such as eval to avoid being hacked.
Do you plan on some way of sandboxing (containers, or?) site instances from each other on this new cloud based "shopify" competitor?

Some kind of hack seems inevitable. Even if you had -0- flaws in opencart, the extension marketplace means that somebody, sooner or later, will make a mistake. Would be good if damage from mistakes was confined to just one customer of the cloud-based solution, versus many of them.

Post by pm-netti » Sun Jul 16, 2017 6:17 pm

Upgrade affiliates, how?

Versions 3.x is not `affiliate` tables and it is table `customer_affiliate`.
Can data upgrade from table `affiliate` to table `customer_affiliate` somehow sensible? Is shoud rename table 'affiliate' to 'customer_affiliate'? Is need update column 'customer_id' in manually?
Thoughts?

Location - Kittilä, Finland

Post by beepsbeeps1 » Wed Jul 19, 2017 12:54 am

I have tested UPS and FEDEX they do not work. I am planning to test USPS soon. Have had the same issue?
MStoychev wrote:
Fri Jul 14, 2017 11:27 pm
Hey,

The documentation is being worked at.

As far as the Shipping/Payment methods which one are you having issues with?

Post by The Stig » Fri Jul 21, 2017 11:06 pm

beepsbeeps1 wrote:
Wed Jul 19, 2017 12:54 am
I have tested UPS and FEDEX they do not work. I am planning to test USPS soon. Have had the same issue?
USPS works. UPS and FedEx return empty variables. The API is sending the information, logs confirm this, but opencart is receiving NULL back from UPS.

Post by Johnathan » Mon Jul 24, 2017 1:02 am

I'm not sure why Fedex isn't working, but UPS seems to have the same issue that USPS did in 3.0.0.0, which I reported to Daniel and he fixed in 3.0.1.0.

The issue is that one of the config variables is being retrieved wrong. The fix should be this, which I've submitted to Github so it should be fixed in 3.0.2.1:

Code: Select all

IN:
/catalog/model/extension/shipping/ups.php

REPLACE:
$this->config->get('ups_

WITH:
$this->config->get('shipping_ups_

Image Image Image Image Image

Administrator

Post by Aamirsaleemem » Sun Dec 29, 2019 4:30 am

Hi,
Hope All will be fine.
I am stuck in installation of a theme and facing following error.
SyntaxError: JSON.parse: unexpected character at line 1 column 1 of the JSON data OK Notice: Undefined index: config_name in E:\XAMPP\htdocs\install\model\upgrade\1004.php on line 119{"success":"Patch 1004 has been applied (5 of 10)","next":"index.php?route=upgrade\/upgrade\/next&step=6"}

Please suggest me a solution.