Post by Dennichio » Thu Jan 03, 2019 11:32 pm

After uploading, renaming config files and setting permissions, I can't open the install page. The following error appears:

Warning: require(XXX/system/storage/vendor/composer/../react/promise/src/functions_include.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /XXX/system/storage/vendor/composer/autoload_real.php on line 66
Fatal error: require(): Failed opening required 'XXX/system/storage/vendor/composer/../react/promise/src/functions_include.php' (include_path='.') in /XXX/system/storage/vendor/composer/autoload_real.php on line 66

How can I get OpenCart 3.0.2.0 working on my shared hosting? PHP version is 7.3.

Post by straightlight » Sun Jan 06, 2019 9:58 pm

Ensure to upload your ZIP file from your host File Manager console. Then, use the 'Extract' button to deflat the files rather than uploading files via FTP which can cause missing files to be uploaded during the process.

Dedication and passion goes to those who are able to push and merge a project.

Regards,
Straightlight
Programmer / Opencart Tester

Legendary Member

Location - Canada, ON

Post by Dennichio » Tue Jan 08, 2019 5:45 pm

My host doesn't provide a file manager. I uploaded all files several times to ensure there weren't any files missing. But I don't think the error is because of a missing or corrupt file, looks like a problem with composer?

Post by OSWorX » Tue Jan 08, 2019 6:37 pm

Sorry reading that you have troubles.
But as it seems, you have not used the correct package.

1. Download from here (3.0.3.1) https://www.opencart.com/index.php?route=cms/download
2. Unzip locally and transfer files from folder upload with a FTP-Client (e.g. Filezilla) to your server.
3. Then rename the 2 config-dist.php to config.php
4. Call the installer in you webbrowser

Full Stack Web Developer :: Dedicated OpenCart Development & Support DACH Region
Contact for Custom Work / Fast Support.

Guru Member

Location - Austria