Post by labeshops » Thu Dec 13, 2018 11:03 pm

I had a bare v 3.0.2 installation in a test directory and wanted to start working on it to take over for my 2.2 stores eventually. I know there were a lot of bug fixes done on github but suck at using github. I finally found the opencart-master.zip file on it and downloaded it, upload the files and ran the upgrade script.

Did not get any errors during the upgrade. Renamed the install directory, and tried to go to admin and storefront but getting a ton of errors I do not know how to fix.

In admin, I get:

Warning: Missing argument 1 for Loader::{closure}(), called in /home/xxxx/public_html/v3open/system/engine/proxy.php on line 35 and defined in /home/xxxx/storage/modification/system/engine/loader.php on line 220Warning: call_user_func_array() expects parameter 2 to be array, null given in /home/xxxx/storage/modification/system/engine/loader.php on line 248Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/xxxx/public_html/v3open/admin/controller/startup/event.php on line 9Error: Class 'Leafo\ScssPhp\Compiler' not found in /home/xxxx/public_html/v3open/admin/controller/startup/sass.php on line 14

In frontend:

Warning: call_user_func_array() expects parameter 2 to be array, string given in /home/xxxx/storage/modification/system/engine/loader.php on line 248Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/xxxx/public_html/v3open/catalog/controller/event/translation.php on line 8Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/xxxx/public_html/v3open/system/framework.php:44) in /home/xxxx/public_html/v3open/catalog/controller/startup/session.php on line 25Warning: Missing argument 1 for Loader::{closure}(), called in /home/xxxx/public_html/v3open/system/engine/proxy.php on line 35 and defined in /home/xxxx/storage/modification/system/engine/loader.php on line 220Warning: call_user_func_array() expects parameter 2 to be array, null given in /home/xxxx/storage/modification/system/engine/loader.php on line 248Warning: array_column() expects parameter 1 to be array, null given in /home/xxxx/public_html/v3open/catalog/controller/startup/startup.php on line 90Warning: array_key_exists() expects parameter 2 to be array, null given in /home/xxxx/public_html/v3open/catalog/controller/startup/startup.php on line 93Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/xxxx/public_html/v3open/catalog/controller/startup/startup.php on line 132Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/xxxx/public_html/v3open/catalog/controller/startup/startup.php on line 132Warning: array_key_exists() expects parameter 2 to be array, null given in /home/xxxx/public_html/v3open/catalog/controller/startup/startup.php on line 149Warning: Missing argument 1 for Loader::{closure}(), called in /home/xxxx/public_html/v3open/system/engine/proxy.php on line 35 and defined in /home/xxxx/storage/modification/system/engine/loader.php on line 220Warning: call_user_func_array() expects parameter 2 to be array, null given in /home/xxxx/storage/modification/system/engine/loader.php on line 248Warning: array_key_exists() expects parameter 2 to be array, null given in /home/xxxx/public_html/v3open/catalog/controller/startup/startup.php on line 214Warning: array_key_exists() expects parameter 2 to be array, null given in /home/xxxx/public_html/v3open/catalog/controller/startup/startup.php on line 218Warning: Missing argument 1 for Loader::{closure}(), called in /home/xxxx/public_html/v3open/system/engine/proxy.php on line 35 and defined in /home/xxxx/storage/modification/system/engine/loader.php on line 220Warning: call_user_func_array() expects parameter 2 to be array, null given in /home/xxxx/storage/modification/system/engine/loader.php on line 248Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/xxxx/public_html/v3open/catalog/controller/startup/event.php on line 9Error: Class 'Leafo\ScssPhp\Compiler' not found in /home/xxxx/public_html/v3open/catalog/controller/startup/sass.php on line 14

Running Opencart v3.0.3.2 with multi-stores and the default template from https://www.labeshops.com which has links to all my stores.

Expert Member

Location - Florida, USA

Post by ADD Creative » Thu Dec 13, 2018 11:16 pm

The Master branch on GitHub is rarely stable. It should only be used if you are a developer and know how to fix bugs yourself.

If you want some of the fixes see this post. viewtopic.php?f=202&t=208762

There is also a 3.0.x maintenance branch on GitHub with some fixes. https://github.com/opencart/opencart/co ... aintenance

www.add-creative.co.uk

Expert Member

Location - United Kingdom

Post by labeshops » Thu Dec 13, 2018 11:37 pm

I cannot make heads or tails out of github - never have been able to and only found the master thing to download. How do I download anything from it to fix these errors??

Running Opencart v3.0.3.2 with multi-stores and the default template from https://www.labeshops.com which has links to all my stores.

Expert Member

Location - Florida, USA

Post by IP_CAM » Fri Dec 14, 2018 7:10 am

Tried this one already ?
Ernie
Opencart 3.0.2.0 with bugs fixed
viewtopic.php?f=202&t=208762

My Github OC Site: https://github.com/IP-CAM
5'200 + FREE OC Extensions, on the World's largest private Github OC Repository Archive Site.

Legendary Member

Location - Switzerland

Post by ADD Creative » Fri Dec 14, 2018 7:03 pm

labeshops wrote:
Thu Dec 13, 2018 11:37 pm
I cannot make heads or tails out of github - never have been able to and only found the master thing to download. How do I download anything from it to fix these errors??
If they are errors just in the master branch, you can't. You have to fix them yourself of wait until they are fixed in the master.

www.add-creative.co.uk

Expert Member

Location - United Kingdom