Post by countrydj » Tue Nov 13, 2018 9:17 pm

I am absolutely new to opencart. I have dowloaded v3 and followed instructions from the internet. I think that I have done everything right, BUT obviously not.
When I first start I get the following error message:
Warning: fopen(/home/ukzone/line-uk.com/html/system/storage/logs/openbay.log): failed to open stream: Permission denied in /home/ukzone/line-uk.com/html/system/library/log.php on line 22Warning: fopen(/home/ukzone/line-uk.com/html/system/storage/session//sess_c92164d3a2d814fa83220bb870): failed to open stream: Permission denied in /home/ukzone/line-uk.com/html/system/library/session/file.php on line 29Warning: flock() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given in /home/ukzone/line-uk.com/html/system/library/session/file.php on line 31Warning: fwrite() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given in /home/ukzone/line-uk.com/html/system/library/session/file.php on line 33Warning: fflush() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given in /home/ukzone/line-uk.com/html/system/library/session/file.php on line 35Warning: flock() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given in /home/ukzone/line-uk.com/html/system/library/session/file.php on line 37Warning: fclose() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given in /home/ukzone/line-uk.com/html/system/library/session/file.php on line 39
My website is:
http://line-uk.com/
If anybody wants to check it, please feel free to do so.

I have installed twice and got the same result.
Any advice would be welcome.
Thank you,
John C

Post by straightlight » Wed Nov 14, 2018 6:17 am

Warning: fopen(/home/ukzone/line-uk.com/html/system/storage/logs/openbay.log): failed to open stream: Permission denied
Ensure to follow the install.txt file from the OC ZIP file you downloaded from Opencart.com in order to properly set your folder permissions recursively from your host file manager console.

Dedication and passion goes to those who are able to push and merge a project.

Regards,
Straightlight
Programmer / Opencart Tester

Legendary Member

Location - Canada, ON