Post by kcltt1 » Wed Sep 26, 2018 3:27 am

Hi guys, I tried to install OC3 on my GCE server, but I could not get start, errors like blow, thanks for help

Warning: fopen(/usr/share/nginx/html/system/storage/logs/openbay.log): failed to open stream: Permission denied in /usr/share/nginx/html/system/library/log.php on line 22Warning: fopen(/usr/share/nginx/html/system/storage/session//sess_0ae18b40cf4b912be96cedf37b): failed to open stream: Permission denied in /usr/share/nginx/html/system/library/session/file.php on line 29Warning: flock() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given in /usr/share/nginx/html/system/library/session/file.php on line 31Warning: fwrite() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given in /usr/share/nginx/html/system/library/session/file.php on line 33Warning: fflush() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given in /usr/share/nginx/html/system/library/session/file.php on line 35Warning: flock() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given in /usr/share/nginx/html/system/library/session/file.php on line 37Warning: fclose() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given in /usr/share/nginx/html/system/library/session/file.php on line 39

Post by straightlight » Wed Sep 26, 2018 6:04 pm

Duplicated topic: viewtopic.php?f=202&t=207218 . Ensure to read the install.txt file regarding folders permission from the downloaded ZIP file on opencart.com .

Dedication and passion goes to those who are able to push and merge a project.

Regards,
Straightlight
Programmer / Opencart Tester

Legendary Member

Location - Canada, ON