Post by Alannon » Tue Sep 11, 2018 6:55 pm

Hi recently tried to update OpenCart from 1.5 .4.6 to 3 but following lots of errors, restored my previous version.

I am now running 1.5.4.6 again, however when I log into the admin and click on extensions to view the modules, payment, shipping I get an error page saying page is not available.

I’ve used the backup from earlier in the restore so do not understand why this is now not working?

Any thoughts?

Post by DigitCart » Tue Sep 11, 2018 8:40 pm

Hi,
Check your permissions.
System / users / user group

My Extensions

Post by Johnathan » Wed Sep 12, 2018 12:53 am

See my replies in this topic, I think your issue is the same:

viewtopic.php?f=199&t=206460

Image Image Image Image Image

Administrator

Post by Alannon » Fri Sep 14, 2018 1:17 am

:D Thanks for that, I managed to copy some of my backup files back into the live site.

However I now seem to have created a new error.

Fatal error: Call to a member function isLogged() on null in /home/cometopl/public_html/catalog/model/catalog/product.php on line 65

Any ideas on how I can resolve this issue? My website itself looks ok for the most part, no error messages just some of the content boxes a bot screw.

MTIA

Post by Johnathan » Fri Sep 14, 2018 10:01 pm

Something in your installation is screwed up. That error means the $customer variable is not set, but that should always be set for a front-end session, so you either have a mod that's affecting that variable, or there's deeper issues going on. You should probably hire someone to take a look unless you can roll back to an older version that doesn't have this error.

If you need to find a developer, you should post a request in the OpenCart "Commercial Support" forum, which is checked by a number of OpenCart developers. You can also try checking out the OpenCart "Partners" area.

Image Image Image Image Image

Administrator

Post by Alannon » Fri Sep 21, 2018 3:13 pm

Hi Johnathan, thank you for the reply, my web host managed to restore a previous backup, however I now have another error message which I have posted to. the forum but got no help.

It has been suggested I pay someone to check it out but given that it is only one error message, I don't really want to. spend lots of money resolving it.

Many thanks