Post by Marcus Dahlberg » Tue Sep 04, 2018 6:48 am

Hi!

I’m a new Opencart user and have now run into some problems. We had the latest version of Opencart installed, but there was some modifications done etc so I got recommended to re-upload all the original files again. I did this - and then the problem started.

Now when I try to access the site I get this: Fatal error: Uncaught ArgumentCountError: Too few arguments to function Template\Twig::render(), 2 passed in /storage/content/62/174662/globalsport.se/public_html/system/library/template.php on line 51 and exactly 3 expected in /storage/content/62/174662/globalsport.se/storage/modification/system/library/template/twig.php:18 Stack trace: #0 /storage/content/62/174662/globalsport.se/public_html/system/library/template.php(51): Template\Twig->render('default/templat...', Object(Registry)) #1 /storage/content/62/174662/globalsport.se/storage/modification/system/engine/loader.php(92): Template->render('default/templat...', Object(Registry), '1') #2 /storage/content/62/174662/globalsport.se/storage/modification/catalog/controller/extension/module/category.php(79): Loader->view('extension/modul...', Array) #3 /storage/content/62/174662/globalsport.se/storage/modification/system/engine/action.php(79): ControllerExtensionModuleCategory->index(Array) #4 /storage/content/62/174662/globalsport.se/storage/modification/system/engine/l in /storage/content/62/174662/globalsport.se/storage/modification/system/library/template/twig.php on line 18

Is there anyone that could help me solve this ASAP so the site won’t be offline more than necessary?

Beat regards / Marcus

Post by MarketInSG » Tue Sep 04, 2018 11:27 pm

which files were modified before you uploaded the changes? You may want to revert those changes, as without more information, I wouldn't be able to pinpoint the issue

Guru Member

Location - Singapore

Post by straightlight » Wed Sep 05, 2018 12:01 am

/storage/content/62/174662/globalsport.se/storage/modification/catalog/controller/extension/module/category.php(79):
Caused by an installed extension. From your admin - > extensions - > modifications page, see by disabling each extensions until this message no longer shows if that will solved the issue.

Dedication and passion goes to those who are able to push and merge a project.

Regards,
Straightlight
Programmer / Opencart Tester

Legendary Member

Location - Canada, ON