Post by tlegends » Sun Jul 08, 2018 3:13 pm

When upgrading from 1.5.6, I wanted a clean install of 3.02, so I installed it and tested it in a different directory and different database on the same server. Everything was working under nwquilting.net. I renamed including credit card processing. I edited both config files paths from nwquilting.net to funfabrics.com. Then renamed the directories via ftp so the new install that had been tested was in the funfabrics.com directory. The everything in the new moved site worked fine until I tried to process a credit card and Paypal. Authorize.net first declined a the charge because the security code was not correct, then in test mode it said I did not have an active account. I suspect that the problem may be in the storage directory, or some other cache issue, but that's just a guess. I did clear the cache via the dashboard when I made the move. What can be safely deleted from the storage directory or should I set up a new one? the storage directory is located outside of the domain directory. Will that solve the problem? or is it something else?

Post by straightlight » Sun Jul 08, 2018 9:21 pm

Always follow these two steps to completely clear the storage cache: viewtopic.php?f=176&p=728050#p718325 . Already in the forum rules.

Dedication and passion goes to those who are able to push and merge a project.

Regards,
Straightlight
Programmer / Opencart Tester

Legendary Member

Location - Canada, ON

Post by tlegends » Mon Jul 09, 2018 3:43 am

Thank You! Problem solved :)