Post by SteveSteve » Sun Mar 11, 2018 12:13 am

Hi.
I have installed and reinstalled 3.0.2.0 and have the same results.
1) Every extension I try to upload, either a template or feature, I get the same error message: "File can not be found!" after I select the upload feature. These are all ocmod.zip files as provided by multiple vendors in the marketplace. So, i cannot install any extensions through the upload. I have also tried a couple manually, through FTP and never see the results in the interface (mainly working with templates to change the look and feel). I FTP as per vendor directions to the right directories etc, refresh, exit come back into it, clear cache, and nothing ever appears in the interface for me to select. I am not sure what to do.

2) the other thing I noticed was that when I go to the marketplace menu, it is not pulled into my interface. I don't see the live marketplace, i have to go to another browser and look it up separately, which works fine. i am using Chrome. I try the settings to select a type or search anything and the message is always, there are no results that match. It seems like it is not connecting in the back end.

I generated the API key and put that in successfully, and validated, but nothing else changed.

I am at a loss and cannot find any documentation for 3.0.2.0 related to these issues. I found one installer fix for 3.0.2.0 but directions say to upload through the installer to fix it, but that is the very thing I cannot do :)

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Steve

Post by straightlight » Tue Mar 13, 2018 3:50 am

refresh, exit come back into it, clear cache, and nothing ever appears in the interface for me to select. I am not sure what to do.
Follow these instructions: viewtopic.php?f=202&t=201745#p713479 . Ensure not to use the automatic settings in your admin dashboard when the modal security window shows up. The shown process on the relative topic is only for manual options which works accordingly.

Dedication and passion goes to those who are able to push and merge a project.

Regards,
Straightlight
Programmer / Opencart Tester

Legendary Member

Location - Canada, ON