Post by jerose » Mon Mar 05, 2018 1:37 am

Trying to config 3.0.2.0-OpenCart and get stuck at step 3 with this error message

Warning: mysqli::__construct(): (HY000/1045): Access denied for user 'opencart'@'localhost' (using password: YES) in /home3/tapeonta/public_html/system/library/db/mysqli.php on line 7Warning: DB\MySQLi::__construct(): Couldn't fetch mysqli in /home3/tapeonta/public_html/system/library/db/mysqli.php on line 10Warning: DB\MySQLi::__construct(): Couldn't fetch mysqli in /home3/tapeonta/public_html/system/library/db/mysqli.php on line 10Notice: Undefined variable: mysql in /home3/tapeonta/public_html/install/controller/install/step_3.php on line 280Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in /home3/tapeonta/public_html/install/controller/install/step_3.php on line 280

The forums I have read thus far does not tell me what I need to do.
What do I need to do to get through this successfully? Anybody?

Post by straightlight » Fri Mar 09, 2018 8:25 pm

jerose wrote:
Mon Mar 05, 2018 1:37 am
Trying to config 3.0.2.0-OpenCart and get stuck at step 3 with this error message

Warning: mysqli::__construct(): (HY000/1045): Access denied for user 'opencart'@'localhost' (using password: YES) in /home3/tapeonta/public_html/system/library/db/mysqli.php on line 7Warning: DB\MySQLi::__construct(): Couldn't fetch mysqli in /home3/tapeonta/public_html/system/library/db/mysqli.php on line 10Warning: DB\MySQLi::__construct(): Couldn't fetch mysqli in /home3/tapeonta/public_html/system/library/db/mysqli.php on line 10Notice: Undefined variable: mysql in /home3/tapeonta/public_html/install/controller/install/step_3.php on line 280Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in /home3/tapeonta/public_html/install/controller/install/step_3.php on line 280

The forums I have read thus far does not tell me what I need to do.
What do I need to do to get through this successfully? Anybody?
Ensure your database username and password have been correctly entered in your config.php and admin/config.php files and properly configured on your host console.

The most generated errors being found on Opencart forum originates from contributed programming.

Regards,
Straightlight

Legendary Member

Location - Canada, ON