Post by paulsvang » Fri Feb 09, 2018 12:12 pm

I'm having an error upgrading from version 1.5.5.1 to 3.0.2.0. I'm running a bit of a problem. I received the error below.

1. Backed up the data/database.
2. Uploaded new version files to server except for both config.php files.
3. Went to domain.com/install
4. Performed the install and received the error message below (click install twice. error showed up the first time. the second time says install completed).

Error:
SyntaxError: Unexpected token < in JSON at position 0 OK Notice: Undefined variable: affiliatee in /home/account/public_html/install/model/upgrade/1009.php on line 23Notice: Undefined variable: affiliatee in /home/account/public_html/install/model/upgrade/1009.php on line 23Notice: Undefined variable: affiliatee in /home/account/public_html/install/model/upgrade/1009.php on line 23Notice: Undefined variable: affiliatee in /home/account/public_html/install/model/upgrade/1009.php on line 23Notice: Undefined variable: affiliatee in /home/account/public_html/install/model/upgrade/1009.phpon line 23Notice: Undefined variable: affiliatee in /home/account/public_html/install/model/upgrade/1009.php on line 23Notice: Undefined variable: affiliatee in /home/account/public_html/install/model/upgrade/1009.php on line 23Notice: Undefined variable: affiliatee in /home/account/public_html/install/model/upgrade/1009.php on line 23Notice: Undefined variable: affiliatee in /home/account/public_html/install/model/upgrade/1009.php on line 23{"error":"Error Code(0): Error: Unknown table 'account_store.affiliate_activity'
Error No: 1051
DROP TABLE `affiliate_activity` in \/home\/account\/public_html\/system\/library\/db\/mysqli.php on line 40"}
Then I cleared the cache and logged into the admin console. I was prompted to move some of my data outside of public_html folder. I proceeded and received the error below:
SyntaxError: Unexpected token < in JSON at position 0

OK

<!DOCTYPE html>
<html dir="ltr" lang="en">
<head>
<meta charset="UTF-8" />
<title>Permission Denied!</title>
<base href="http://website.com/admin/" />
<meta name="viewport" content="width=device-width, initial-scale=1.0, user-scalable=no, minimum-scale=1.0, maximum-scale=1.0" />
<script type="text/javascript" src="view/javascript/jquery/jquery-2.1.1.min.js"></script>
<script type="text/javascript" src="view/javascript/bootstrap/js/bootstrap.min.js"></script>
<link href="view/stylesheet/bootstrap.css" type="text/css" rel="stylesheet" />
<link href="view/javascript/font-awesome/css/font-awesome.min.css" type="text/css" rel="stylesheet" />
<script src="view/javascript/jquery/datetimepicker/moment/moment.min.js" type="text/javascript"></script>
<script src="view/javascript/jquery/datetimepicker/moment/moment-with-locales.min.js" type="text/javascript"></script>
<script src="view/javascript/jquery/datetimepicker/bootstrap-datetimepicker.min.js" type="text/javascript"></script>
<link href="view/javascript/jquery/datetimepicker/bootstrap-...

The front end of the website says "Error: A theme has not been assigned to this store!"
I checked out the default theme but could not change it. It shows "heading_title" but I can't change it at all.

Any help is appreciate. Thanks

Opencart User

Post by straightlight » Sat Feb 10, 2018 6:48 am

The most generated errors being found on Opencart forum originates from contributed programming. The increased counters are caused by posted redundancies of the same solutions that were already provided prior.

F. Rules:

- viewtopic.php?f=176&t=200480
- viewtopic.php?f=176&t=200804

Regards,
Straightlight

Legendary Member

Location - Canada, ON

Post by paulsvang » Sat Feb 10, 2018 12:31 pm

Perfect. I'll take a look at that.

Opencart User

Post by paulsvang » Sat Feb 10, 2018 1:01 pm

Ran it the second time with less issues but I still receive this one. Any help is appreciated!
Error Code(0): Error: Unknown table 'account_store.affiliate_activity'
Error No: 1051
DROP TABLE `affiliate_activity` in /home/account/public_html/system/library/db/mysqli.php on line 40

Opencart User

Post by paulsvang » Sat Feb 10, 2018 1:11 pm

I found this thread which I'm going to try it out
viewtopic.php?t=186127

Opencart User

Post by paulsvang » Sat Feb 10, 2018 3:33 pm

This time around, the upgrade completed without error however when I try to load the website after saving the store settings, I get an error:
Error: A theme has not been assigned to this store!
When I tried to change the store setting, under theme, it says "heading_title". I can't seem to change it.

Opencart User

Post by straightlight » Sun Feb 11, 2018 1:46 am

Language database relationship issues. I would rather recommend to hire a professional to complete the upgrade for you by posting in the Commercial Support section of the forum.

The most generated errors being found on Opencart forum originates from contributed programming. The increased counters are caused by posted redundancies of the same solutions that were already provided prior.

F. Rules:

Regards,
Straightlight

Legendary Member

Location - Canada, ON

Post by paulsvang » Sun Feb 11, 2018 12:54 pm

One error left:
Error: A theme has not been assigned to this store! is shown on the front end and the webpage will not load.

The theme in the opencart admin backend is set to "heading_title". It does not show the correct theme name from the drop down box. In phpmyadmin under the "settings" table, if I change the config_theme value from "theme_default" to "default", then the front end works and the website loads but when I go back to the store system>>settings in the backend and save the details there, the db must be saving "theme_default" back into the database which is causing the front end to say that there is no theme selected.

Opencart User

Post by straightlight » Sun Feb 11, 2018 10:43 pm

In your PHPMyAdmin, on your Opencart database, execute this query:

Code: Select all

UPDATE `oc_setting` SET `theme_default_status` = '1' WHERE `code` = 'theme_default';
Note: Replace the oc_ database table prefix name with your actual prefix name before launching the query.

F. Rules:

Regards,
Straightlight

Legendary Member

Location - Canada, ON

Post by goalsurfer » Thu Feb 15, 2018 2:53 am

Hello,
This is the same issue as I have, I tried to run the given query but get as answer:
#1054 - Unknown column 'theme_default_status' in 'field list'

Although in the database seems everything all right but I still have the error message "Error: A theme has not been assigned to this store!" on the front page. See screenshot.

Attachments

screenshot.jpg

screenshot.jpg (314.57 KiB) Viewed 895 times

Post by straightlight » Thu Feb 15, 2018 5:49 am

You are missing values from the oc_setting table. Either your last fresh installation has failed or your last upgrade attempt has failed. I would suggest to restore backups and to consult a professional to upgrade your store at this point.

F. Rules:

Regards,
Straightlight

Legendary Member

Location - Canada, ON