Post by vgmiller100 » Tue Jan 16, 2018 8:03 am

I am having a problem with the configuration page. Here is the error: PHP 0: Error: Access denied for user 'sewsewfi'@'localhost' (using password: NO)
Error No: 1045 in /home/sewsewfi/public_html/system/library/db/mysqli.php on line 10. I'm new to OpenCart and I have no idea how to fix this. I've reviewed everything I could find but wasn't able to figure it out. I've tried multiple different things in the fields on theconfiguration page but have had no luck getting it to accept. My user has all privileges and I modified the config.php according to the installation instructions and created the database prior to doing the license/configuration. Can anyone help me?

Post by straightlight » Wed Jan 17, 2018 6:33 am

vgmiller100 wrote:
Tue Jan 16, 2018 8:03 am
I am having a problem with the configuration page. Here is the error: PHP 0: Error: Access denied for user 'sewsewfi'@'localhost' (using password: NO)
Error No: 1045 in /home/sewsewfi/public_html/system/library/db/mysqli.php on line 10. I'm new to OpenCart and I have no idea how to fix this. I've reviewed everything I could find but wasn't able to figure it out. I've tried multiple different things in the fields on theconfiguration page but have had no luck getting it to accept. My user has all privileges and I modified the config.php according to the installation instructions and created the database prior to doing the license/configuration. Can anyone help me?
Invalid database credentials entered from your config.php and admin/config.php files. If you do not remember your credentials, see from your host console management tool or contact your host.

Dedication and passion goes to those who are able to push and merge a project.

Regards,
Straightlight
Programmer / Opencart Tester

Legendary Member

Location - Canada, ON

Post by vgmiller100 » Wed Jan 17, 2018 9:22 am

I'm using the right login and password but I'll contact the web host to see if they know what the problem is.