Post by beachgeek » Wed Jan 10, 2018 7:57 am

Have multiple issues:
1) Maintenance mode does not work
2) In Users the Admin login works but when you look at it in users the information is populated with the last user added not the Admin info.
3) Fedex Module does not show in the cart and will not retain the services selected. tried a fix by straightlight but no dice and with maintenance mode not working not sure if that is a problem for the recommended fix.
4) USPS shows only 3 of the services selected
5) Authnet seems to work but resets the sale to zero and does not run the charge.
6) paypal standard does not work and gives an error that it will not work
7) the storage file warning pops up but when I moved it and made the changes to both config files it caused parts of the admin to disappear and error messages galore so I moved it back and just click off the warning each time. that is a problem. I assume this is a security issue but until a better solution comes it is not an option with the problems associated.

so far I am disappointed in this release of OC. Bringing back nightmares of CREloaded days and doing dev with them ugh

Post by straightlight » Wed Jan 10, 2018 8:09 am

Before upgrading, did you uninstalled all extensions from your store? So when I mean all extensions, this means the entire store where extensions have been installed?
3) Fedex Module does not show in the cart and will not retain the services selected. tried a fix by straightlight but no dice and with maintenance mode not working not sure if that is a problem for the recommended fix.
Innacurate information. No post URL provided nor seeing a reply post on the un-addressed topic of what you a theorically mentioning about.

Dedication and passion goes to those who are able to push and merge a project.

Regards,
Straightlight
Programmer / Opencart Tester

Legendary Member

Location - Canada, ON

Post by beachgeek » Wed Jan 10, 2018 8:46 am

we spoke with authorize.net and they can see the transactions but they say our software is canceling/voiding the transaction not them.

Post by straightlight » Wed Jan 10, 2018 8:47 am

Already mentioned on this post: viewtopic.php?f=198&t=200899#p709983

Regards,
Straightlight

Legendary Member

Location - Canada, ON

Post by beachgeek » Wed Jan 10, 2018 8:53 am

Hi Straightlight, I did not do the upgrade myself so I cannot say for certain if he uninstalled or disable either one?
I am asking him for his input but haven't received a response yet.

Post by beachgeek » Wed Jan 10, 2018 8:55 am

thanks I think the authnet was a setting and testing to see if that corrected it

Post by straightlight » Wed Jan 10, 2018 8:55 am

See this post: viewtopic.php?f=198&t=200899#p710020 . Since the same issue is being reported, I would suggest posting on that topic.

Regards,
Straightlight

Legendary Member

Location - Canada, ON

Post by beachgeek » Wed Jan 10, 2018 9:41 am

authorize.net now says a valid amount needed to process the transaction. The checkout box on the mainpage shows zero. the cart shows an amount but does not show a tax column and apparently the zero amount is being seen by the processing.
Paypal just says things don't appear to be working now please try back later.

Post by beachgeek » Wed Jan 10, 2018 1:05 pm

Okay, instead of trying to reinvent the wheel per say, I decided to just do a clean install of the 3.0.2.0 and then I will upload the customer and order history to the db. Straightlight, if you could help me with an issue I would appreciate it.
The checkout is fine and although I have not run a full test of the two payment gateways they are coming up properly at the end of the checkout.
BUT, no shipping is coming up at all. I have configured the USPS and Fedex properly and used your fix for the services that would not stay selected, thanks it works.
I changed the tax class and rate to the US and put in the store info in settings and anywhere else I asks for it but still no shipping options come up at all or shipping in checkout. I am baffled. I have setup I more carts than I can count and did dev work with CREloaded for a few years and testing and although I have not done much in the last 3 years or so I do have somewhat of a clue. what am I missing here?