Post by gazn0357 » Sat Dec 23, 2017 10:54 pm

After install/upgrade to 3.0.2.0, the Orders Processing/Orders Completed/Order Statuses report at bottom of Admin Navigation Panel all show 0%. Looking for solution. Dan

New member

Posts

Joined
Sun Jun 25, 2017 3:55 am

Post by straightlight » Sat Dec 23, 2017 11:16 pm

If you do not use the master files of Opencart v3.0.2.0 at this time already, see if the following file replacement will rectify the issue: https://github.com/opencart/opencart/bl ... n_left.php

The most generated errors being found on Opencart forum originates from contributed programming.

Regards,
Straightlight


Legendary Member

Posts

Joined
Mon Nov 14, 2011 11:38 pm
Location - Canada, ON

Post by gazn0357 » Sun Dec 24, 2017 12:41 am

Other than changes I have made to the /catalog/view/theme/default/stylesheet/stylesheet.css file, there have been no code changes to files since original install. I do have three extensions installed, but did disabled them to see if they were cause. Do not believe they are.

Replaced file with file in link provided, but see no differences. Did do a file comparison between the two and surprisingly see many changes between files. Debating now if I should go back to original file.

Under Store Options, I have the 'Processing order Status' set to Processing and the 'Complete Order Status' set to Completed.

Dan

New member

Posts

Joined
Sun Jun 25, 2017 3:55 am

Post by straightlight » Sun Dec 24, 2017 1:02 am

See with the master files from Github Opencart if you can replicate the same issue.

The most generated errors being found on Opencart forum originates from contributed programming.

Regards,
Straightlight


Legendary Member

Posts

Joined
Mon Nov 14, 2011 11:38 pm
Location - Canada, ON

Post by gazn0357 » Sun Dec 24, 2017 3:36 am

Are you saying to download all the master files (done that) and then FTP files over current Admin directory?

Are all configuration settings in the sql database?

New member

Posts

Joined
Sun Jun 25, 2017 3:55 am

Post by straightlight » Sun Dec 24, 2017 3:53 am

Are you saying to download all the master files (done that)
Yes
and then FTP files over current Admin directory?
No, rather in the host file manager console where you could simply extract the files with one simple click, which around 2400 files will be extracted in matter of seconds, instead of waiting an hour over FTP and also ensures full integrity of the files rather than corrupted / missing files during the upload for your admin folder.

The most generated errors being found on Opencart forum originates from contributed programming.

Regards,
Straightlight


Legendary Member

Posts

Joined
Mon Nov 14, 2011 11:38 pm
Location - Canada, ON

Post by anddi » Wed Mar 14, 2018 1:25 am

I am having the exact same issue on 3.0.2.0. I tried the "column_left.php" from the github master branch, I noticed it had been indeed updated but that alone did not fix the problem for me.

Newbie

Posts

Joined
Wed Mar 14, 2018 12:56 am

Post by gazn0357 » Fri Jun 01, 2018 10:33 am

Still looking for an answer.

New member

Posts

Joined
Sun Jun 25, 2017 3:55 am

Post by PetjeNL » Fri Jun 08, 2018 3:33 am

I just upgraded to 3.0.2.0 and experiencing the same issue.

https://www.masculum.nl


Newbie

Posts

Joined
Wed Jun 03, 2015 8:53 pm
Location - Netherlands

Post by BillK » Sat Jun 16, 2018 5:20 pm

Here's what I've found so far with this issue:

The statistics/addOrderHistory() function shows that it should be triggered by the model/checkout/order/addOrderHistory/before event, but the trigger is set to model/checkout/order/addOrderHistory/after.
It is getting triggered after the order is already saved, so when the function checks if the new order_status_id is different from the saved order_status_id it doesn't do anything because it thinks that order status didn't change.

After updating the the statistics_order_history row in oc_event and changing the trigger to catalog/model/checkout/order/addOrderHistory/before, I then had to change the addOrderHistory function in catalog/controller/event/statistics.php from

Code: Select all

public function addOrderHistory(&$route, &$args, &$output) {
to

Code: Select all

public function addOrderHistory(&$route, &$args) {
It's still buggy but at least its updating the oc_statistics table now. If I get it working better I will post my updates here.

Thanks

Newbie

Posts

Joined
Wed Apr 11, 2018 12:22 am
Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 16 guests